SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
3k hits combined total -- ok, no problems, that works.

Based on my estimate on this page, your income is estimated to be $300 USD per month with that daily hitcount:

Estimate* of income you could earn, based on raw hits/day for your site, if you promote Sharingzone:

• 400,000 raw hits/day = approx. $50,000 USD per month and up
  • 100,000 raw hits/day = approx. $12,500 USD per month and up 10,000 raw hits/day = approx. $800 USD per month and up
  • 1000 raw hits/day = approx. $100 per month and up
So you should earn $300 for one full month of promoting Sharingzone.

Since you started promoting Sharingzone on August 10th, and it's now August 30th, you have promoted us for 2/3 of a month. So your income estimate is 2/3 * $300, which is $200 USD.

Your earnings so far: $176.47

which is not far off from my given estimate (emphasis on the keyword, "estimate") and you are just $23.53 short of that.

Also, the month's not over. Who knows, if you hadn't stopped fully promoting Sharingzone, in the last day or two since you removed your sharingzone affiliate links or even till the end of the month, you may have made another sale or two.

Your average sale amount: $35.29 per sale.

So if you did get another sale, it would have most likely tipped you over my given estimate of what you should be earning (and all the above is assuming you have been getting 3k of daily traffic straight for the entire period you have promoted Sharingzone).

Just wanted to shed some light on your situation with our program -- honestly here to help you in any way, and to not let other get discouraged from what may appear to be bad conversion ratios -- remember -- it's not how many hits you send us (which could be from blind links) it's how many hits your site gets per day, and also these criteria that go along with my estimate:

*Estimate is based on promoting Sharingzone with at least:
  1. Sponsored search results on your search results page (where the search term links to Sharingzone).
  2. Use of a search/tag cloud on your main page where each search term links to Sharingzone.
  3. Maintaining the daily traffic for at least 6 weeks since implementing Sharingzone links onto your site (allows your links to receive targetted Google traffic, which converts higher).

From what I know optimus, he said he was converting under 300:1 or so in fileprovider.... made like 4 sales in a week or so... I still find this hard to believe...
but hey if its really converting that well for you, then use it. but anywayz according to optimus's estimation my earnings are ok and not far off, so Im sticking to sharingzone for now.

Also, optimus, you could very much easily increase sales if you accepted creditcards. Most of the noobs, who can't buy rapidshare are usually because, they don't have a paypal and don't bother opening one. So you're missing out on all credit card sales which is kinda disappointing. :(

Its 343:1 atm. I made all my sales in the first week, ~$180 in 1 week and then $0 for 10 days. Anyway ill be putting you on some mirror links so you can get a "targetted" ratio

Hi optimus been using sz for like 10 days now and sent over 1300 but no sale yet anyhow can you look at my site www.mofreaks.com and suggest what can be done to improve or in my case my case make sales :D i get over 4000 raw hits everyday...

Btw another tip for the submit traffic users:

Start focusing on link exchange and google traffic and you will get a lot more sales with less work, and these are autopilot, I haven't submitted any download since 2004 on my ddls or other warez sites.

I made my first september sale yesterday, I will keep on using SZ for another 2 weeks to check if the indexed links do bring some sales, with a pr4 site it shouldn't be to hard to get a few indexed.

Why don't you ask them? lol

Send them an email and ask them how you could have it on your site, and like I said if your submit pages are getting banned, then just remove SZ from those pages or do what Little Dragon said, and only make those links pop up if it was from a Google source.

Are there any plans for having weekly, maybe very 2weeks payments? I know people that prefer having monthly people and there's nothing wrong with it but it would also be nice to have like option to chose how often you wanna get paid. Of course if that's possible.

From what I know optimus, he said he was converting under 300:1 or so in fileprovider.... made like 4 sales in a week or so... I still find this hard to believe...
but hey if its really converting that well for you, then use it. but anywayz according to optimus's estimation my earnings are ok and not far off, so Im sticking to sharingzone for now.
Just thought I would prove you wrong, I took this screenshot today of yesterdays sales, enjoy.

[slide]http://i32.tinypic.com/4qr6v4.png[/slide]
Click to enlarge

As stated many times, just because 75% of your traffic comes from google, doesn't mean people are finding your links / your links are in good spots.

Remember most people, including people coming from google don't want to pay for something to find what they want.

Yes there are a lot of noobs, but even more of that same traffic are full of people that know that signing up to sites like Latest Downloads / Sharing Zone / whatever else aren't a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back