SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I meant with debit, meant to say credit, it shows when it's refund, but it's just gone now. Looking at the slowness of the site lately it could be a mysql glitch or cache problems(if data is being cached).

Hello Saime, thanks for the report.

You're almost correct by calling it a glitch, but it's not on our end. This kind of incident has been reported only once before by another affiliate and after investigation, we found out that it was due to an incomplete paypal echeck.

Echeck payments are recorded immediately by our system and affiliate credit is also recorded immediately. Normally, refunds, chargebacks, and failed echecks (those that have completed the echeck process ie. were NSF at the bank) -- these will show up as a refund (negative amount), in red text, and this usually takes a few days.

Sometimes echeck payments fail *prior to completion* (somewhere between paypal and the user's bank or credit card company) and those failed payments are not recorded in our system as a payment/refund/chargeback, and this is Paypal's process -- not ours (ie. as the transaction was never really made). The memberhip in our system is deleted along with the transaction/payment, in response to paypals reporting system.

This is very rare, and like I said, has only happenned to one other affiliate once before.

Upcoming Features:
Just a quick note to inform all affiliates that our new "Signup System" is almost ready for use.

Example:
http://www.sharingzone.net/signup_system.php

Note: do not use this yet, until it's ready, this is just a preview!

This "signup system" will allow webmasters to create customized landing pages, or create their own downloads sponsor site, or, integrate the payment into your own site, the possibilities are endless!!

I will provide more information very soon! :))

I have a suggestion... can you use mod_rewrite and make it so links like:
Code:
http://deviance.sharingzone.net/?q=WinRAR 3.90
would also work like this:
Code:
http://deviance.sharingzone.net/WinRAR 3.90/
I think it will be much better for the search engines.... :)

Cool cool, im sure google will index far more links with it writen like that. Thanks for listening :)

Also with mod rewrite the old links will still work if people don't update there code..

I was wondering how much people are using the "offline check" method as payment? My PayPal got limited and I'm confident it won't be unlocked until the day of payments, so I'll have to go with the check this month.

How long does it take for the check to arrive?

I was wondering how much people are using the "offline check" method as payment? My PayPal got limited and I'm confident it won't be unlocked until the day of payments, so I'll have to go with the check this month.

Checks are sent via regular postal mail on the 15th of the month. How fast you get it depends on where you are located. 2 - 4 business days Canada and US, more for international.

ffiliate2.png

I was aware at the start of the campaign that forums do not convert well... However, 11,000 clicks and not 1 sale, i have to say, that is quite some let down.

^ you should stick to PPC or PPI.

your ratios are 11036:1702.
11036 clicks and only 1702 uniques? thats an awful huge difference and wud take months to convert. examples of my ratios are 684:456 and 1430:824 and even then I will say I am not converting well at all.

Forums usually get the same visitors everyday, so its only logical to stick to PPC/PPI.

I used check once. Never arrived. Got delayed over 15 days till sharingzone paid me in paypal. Paypal is an annoyance for me and you guys should start paying out in epassporte. Best payment processor ever :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back