SharingZone.net - Read WJunction staff note (last post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that Google clicks also count as raw clicks? Everytime Google visits SZ trough your link it counts as a click.

I was aware at the start of the campaign that forums do not convert well... However, 11,000 clicks and not 1 sale, i have to say, that is quite some let down.

Hi Curtis128, please keep in mind that you *should* base your conversions as per my chart:

Estimate* of income you could earn, based on raw hits/day for your site, if you promote Sharingzone:
  • 400,000 raw hits/day = approx. $50,000 USD per month and up
  • 100,000 raw hits/day = approx. $12,500 USD per month and up
  • 10,000 raw hits/day = approx. $800 USD per month and up
  • 1000 raw hits/day = approx. $100 per month and up
And yes, forum traffic doesn't appear to convert well because most of the "hits" are repeat visitors. You should make your Sharingzone links become visible for Google referred traffic only to get a better and more accurate conversion ratio.

You can do this with VB's IF condition and some php, let me know if you need help on that... I will add the codes to do this in the members area.

New Improvements:

On another note, here are some new improvements being made:

1. Be aware that we have new Signup System pages available to use and available in the members area.

2. We are also changing the site design to a more modern look, due to popular demand.

3. Finally we are currently testing out a new "$3.99 Special Trial Offer" to see how it affects sales and conversions -- it is sure to increase conversions!

Trial Offer Payment Structure:

This is a REVSHARE payment structure! You get paid every time the user is charged for life!

Initial payment is $3.99, then in 24 hours the user is charged $19.99 each month thereafter.

The special trial offer will still payout 75% to affiliates, for each and every billing.

~Please doi the mod rewrite idea i mentioned with the urls, i really don't like all this ?q= links on my site... i have made all my normal links like this:
Code:
http://evilddl.com/free-direct-download-16898-MediaMonkey-Gold-3-1-1-1261.htm
And would like my sharing zone links like this:
Code:
http://deviance.sharingzone.net/MediaMonkey-Gold-3-1-1-1261/
Or:
Code:
http://deviance.sharingzone.net/MediaMonkey-Gold-3-1-1-1261.htm

-------

You do know that Google clicks also count as raw clicks? Everytime Google visits SZ trough your link it counts as a click.
That would explain this lol:
2psfszs.jpg

If you didn't know, nobody has been paid yet because of the problems they had over the past 5 days.

If you contact them you'd know this. They expect to pay all affiliates either today or tomorrow.

Gill, I don't understand what you're trying to say with your screenshots. 200 hits a month being sent to us and no sale? Please look at my income estimate chart here. If your site gets 1000 hits/day, I estimate $100 per month of income for you, provided you advertise as per the guidelines set out.

==//== Attention Affiliates ==//==

Good News:
All affiliates will be paid today. Apologies for the delay, which is a result of recent downtime/database restoration.

Better News:
Keep in mind, affiliates will be compensated for the downtime (48 hours to be safe) based on what you were converting.

Even Better News:
The last week of this month payouts are being raised to 95% commissions -- you don't want to miss it!

I'm now using SZ for my smaller sites and it's converting much better than it was on my main site(dupedb), I guess it's better to have just one link pointing to affiliate than two. And I have noticed that many webmasters put as much as 5 different affiliate links.

I would suggest experimenting with 1link for like 1week and see which did best, SZ has done best so far, in fact both SZ and LD are the only ones keeping they shit up to date, all other affiliates I have seen looks exactly the same with #bgcolor changed in css..lol.

6sales this week with 300sent clicks, not bad I guess.

And also, the other affiliate sites might have higher refund rate due to poorly written FAQ's and stuff, I know torrentz.com owner and was talking with him about affiliate he is using, he said it's very tricky, some days 50% of sales get refunded, sometimes none. I have had 2refunds only with SZ so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back