servedome down ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastercho

from 3 day i cant enter in my site and yestarday i contact whit them in main page but today they closed main page also whats happing whit servedome.com ? :facepalm:

16 comments
All I am worried about is my backup that I dont have for ages.
Meh, Their site is unavailable for 2days & they dont even care much to bring it online.

:|

From Hero to Zero.

Most hosts in this biz turns to zero within 2 years. I guess if you want something reliable you need to stop dealing with resellers and just get a dedi over at leaseweb or somewhere else similar

they answered to my ticked whit this

Our shared hosting services are partially offline at this time due to an intrusion on one of our servers. Shared hosting services are temporarily being decommissioned for the time being while we investigate the problems. If you opt to continue your account with us then we can have you re-provisioned on another server with service credit of 1 month otherwise you will be issued a full refund of your previous payment. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you by this and apologize for the same.

Please contact us back as soon as possible with your selection.

last news :o OMG !!!!

Unfortunately the previous data couldn't be recovered anymore. We understand you are upset to hear this and so are we. Please let me know if we shall issue you a refund of your previous payment or re-create your account on a new server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back