ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you shouldnt be so harsh =\

When it comes to DDoS attacks its basically a client that has pissed some hick off that has a botnet.

Site down as well

My site went up and down atleast 6 times yesterday and today, and each time for 30mins-hours. And this latest down time, its been over 6 hours. Sent two tickets , first one took 15 hours to get a reply, second one yet to be responded to.

Zhang responded to my first ticket and was very professional so that is a positive sign for me.

Seeing as they are having a ton of problems, and many clients to help I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and wait and see the most important aspect of all of this.

"How they handle the problem, and the manner in which they do so."

That for me, is what makes or breaks my loyalty to any business.

Zhang is a great support staff, but I wish servedome had better quality servers. Mine too have been down for several minutes every few hours

the main & basic problem is users abusing the servers or else the servers are gr8 with gr8 config. I have good time with serverdome, yes thr are some small glitches sometimes & they are solved soon.

DDOS attacks & users abusing server leads to so called downtimes, not the server quality coz the server are of good power(/high configs)

The worst thing is that I did not received any response from support.

They must make serious and always respond if they are open support ticket.

We've almost managed to mitigate the DDoS attacks with the help of our upstream network providers and the connections on all our VPS nodes have been stable since the last 8 hours.

The NOC team is still monitoring our network connections to prevent the possibility of future incoming attacks. If your server is still having connection issues then do not hesitate to contact us by opening a support ticket through the client area or by sending an email to support@servedome.com

Our sincere apologies to all the affected customers.

hello , ive registered with you , its over 24 hours and i have not received my vps info yet, could you please checkit? by email is bytecode64 **AT** GMail com

Ok I considered getting a VPS with you, howeaver I chose not to. Pros and cons of your current plans:

Pro:
- Ecatel, Best Datacenter
- First Plan too small
- Pricing would be reasonable if more bandwidth was provided

Cons:
- Bandwidth too low, first plan should be 400GB atleast. Sure some people wont use that much but 180gb is too small for most people.
- Too much space to bandwidth, most sites wont use more than 20gb.

You didnt list the price for IPs, free like Ecatel? Also lots of people are saying your NL node has lots of downtime.

We have planned a 40% one time discount for Christmas promotion :) . Please send an email to sales@servedome.com for more information.

--
Update
--

Bandwidth doubled on all VPS plans (Netherlands location).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back