ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 2 NL VPS. Down since 5 AM GMT+8
I tried to boot from SolusVM but no luck.
I have opened a ticket, please reply or come online on skype.

Thank you,

Regards,
M

Hostname: xxx.xxx.com
IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Operating System: CentOS 5.4 32 Bit
Node: Uranus and Venus

It's been offline for 3 hours now. What should i do? abishek is not online until now... :(

anyone know where abishek or how to contact abishek pleasee???
i have been waiting for almost 12 hours now, and both my server are still down.
this is a nightmare :(

Hostname: xxx.xxx.com
IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
Operating System: CentOS 5.4 32 Bit
Node: Uranus and Venus

It's been offline for 3 hours now. What should i do? abishek is not online until now... :(

anyone know where abishek or how to contact abishek pleasee???
i have been waiting for almost 12 hours now, and both my server are still down.
this is a nightmare :(

Your support ticket has been answered and the problem is solved.

can i talk you on msn?

@mixmax
I mean serverdome.com

My MSN ID is coldabhishek@coolcapricorn.com

I may not be available on MSN all the time so a better way to contact us would be through email (sales@servedome.com) or support tickets.

i have ordered a VPS [DE] and it has been already 10hrs . how much long does it take usually?

Setup usually takes upto 24 hours after payment confirmation and if you have selected a control panel (like cPanel, DirectAdmin) then the setup can take more than 24 hours.

Left an offline message in the live chat at their website. 12 hours and still no response. :(

Please send an email to sales@servedome.com or open a pre-sales ticket.

In the month of October, my vps + shared server has been down for at least 7 days in total, if not more. Servedome was good before, but now...I'm not so sure. Sending Support Ticket is a daily routine now for me....I should be asking for a refund :\

Well I have had some downtime but it's still worth it, at least they reply to your tickets, solve your problems and it's still very professional instead of saying they can't figure out the problem or just blaming the DC even though it's their fault.

Well I have had some downtime but it's still worth it, at least they reply to your tickets, solve your problems and it's still very professional instead of saying they can't figure out the problem or just blaming the DC even though it's their fault.

Yes I agree they answer ticket in timely fashion, and solve the problem. But I should not be having to send tickets every other day.

i'm using serverdome they had good uptime

99.22% Uptime so far

Monitored since 2010-09-01/58 day(s)
Code:
http://host-tracker.com/site-availability-stats/4817777/lvuc/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back