ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya received my vps details.. but i am facing lots of problem while transfering my old reseller DB to this new VPS. :-/

Btw just now i had also ordered a USA starter VPS (:

edit : 3 days.. and still waiting for the migration :(

Just ordered a US VPS, how long does it take for them to process my vps account? And by the way are their IP addresses not banned from hotfile?

The only thing I can say here is be patience as Servedome is a very reliable vps provider. VPS Servers through servedome.com are processed manually most likely it can take 24/48 HRS at Maximum for a vps server to be setup depending on your control panel of choose they're probably experience high volume of orders right now due to them being very reliable as a vps provider.

yes mine ac is fixed bt can anyone tell me Servedome USA one Hotfile Premium ac downloading is banned or nt if anyone knw about plz msg

@ techdaemon

In order to know if an IP is banned servedome would have to test every single IP they have thats nearly impossible.

@ Dark Hunter,

Their not going to know unless the entire net mask is banned, Or unless they setup Rapidleech and add every single IP to the server.

The data center assigns IP's in groups, They dont tell you what the IP's are banned from when they give you them.

I just found out that the IP address of the USA VPS I just bought from you is banned from Hotfile. :(

j1c4sn.png

Download from Rapidshare is also slow for a 1 GBPS server. :(

gggo02.png

Do you have some money back guarantee policy?

We can't do anything if the entire subnet is banned by hotfile. A 7 day money back guarantee is available on VPS services and a refund can be issued if you cancel within 7 days of ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back