ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not good at all, I'm a new customer I shall get a fine contact, I can't pay for the VPS because of maintenance also I can't talk to him because he looks like trying to solve the problem, But how come I trust him with all of that happening !! Also no resolution or reply on MSN, I will think another time before I made the payment now.

How can you judge the company so soon?

They've been offering VPS's since oct 09 and this is probably the 1st bit of downtime they've had..

The main site is on the same cluster as the shared and they've had some serious complaints so that's why the main site is offline atm.

If I can't pay or talk to him, What support shall I get when I order the VPS ? He is online not away or Idle, Why he is not replying with a method I can pay with it ? I don't want to chat or make some jokes, I want to pay to get my VPS work asap. I hope he answers me with a good reply and a method for payment. I want this VPS asap.

Well, maybe he's trying to fix his issues so the current clients have everything working, then he'll probably deal with new orders, because how can he do all the billing system without a working site?

ya digg'

Hi,

I know that he is facing issues. And I won't take this VPS from any one else. But as you know my work is stopped and I want to order the VPS asap to begin my work. Stil waiting for his reply.

Hi coldabhishek,

Today I tryed to login to my client area but it says that login details incorrect then I tryed to reset password but it says that email doesnt exist.Where is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back