ServeDome.com - VPS services starting from $15/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my doubts about these guys but they are really good and its not a 1 man OP like I first thought, there is a few guys there.
They are always willing to help, they are adding a OS I want because I really cant stand the other version of it they had...
They have helped me with other things, they never get frustrated or rude or anything.
Server is fast, always.

I also like the fact 100GB more bandwidth is only 8$/month...
They respond pretty fast to tickets, yeah not 24/7 but close enough...

If you want a good metered bandwidth VPS for a cheap price, go with them!!! <3<3<3<3

Thanks for your review.That OS which you are talking about will be added soon!Also this year the bandwidth prices may be reduced further depending on our datacentre.

As we are having some problems with the provisioning and management of Windows VPS servers,we are not offering them for the time being.Only Linux operating systems are available at the moment.
Your recent VPS order which was pending has been cancelled and your payment has been refunded.Incase you want to choose Linux operating system,please order the VPS again.If you do so,we ensure that it will be setup within 24 hours.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
ServeDome Internet Services,

As we are having some problems with the provisioning and management of Windows VPS servers,we are not offering them for the time being.Only Linux operating systems are available at the moment.
Your recent VPS order which was pending has been cancelled and your payment has been refunded.Incase you want to choose Linux operating system,please order the VPS again.If you do so,we ensure that it will be setup within 24 hours.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.
ServeDome Internet Services,

What?

Are you a customer or member of staff.. your two posts really to against each other.

Nick I think he posted his respond from the helpdesk.

I have been trying

I have been trying but it is very difficult to contact them when they only use a ticket system.

While it is offline, they DO NOT respond. They don't tell you what is happening or how long it will take. They only get back to you when it is over and give you some reason, saying it wouldn't happen again.

But it is extremely difficult to get to them while the server is down, which is critical, I suppose..

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back