Other sBorgx.info - sBorg Hosting Services w/ Unmetered Bandwidth For $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
=rko;784089]ahhh i'll suspend you FOR GOD SAKE OH MU FUCKIN GOD

I DONT RUN A DONATION COMPANY I HAVE SERVER FEES TO PAY EVERYMONTH PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOUR SBORG NEEDS TO BE REBUILT WHICH REQUIRES A LICENSE I WONT DO IT FOR FREE

thanks <3

Fuck U rko.. Now Sborg working fine ... I never pay extra $ for dis ... i m fixed my prob with myself ..

Now Suspend my account and I tell u i m going to Dispute my money ...

U want to scam me .. thats it ...

It's being going on for days rko. Both FS and FiSo. Could you tell me which host should I be downloading from? Because as far as I remember, FS and FiSo are based in US.

Also, yes you are running a company but you don't seem to be doing a good job. One of your support crew thinks everything is a joke and won't give u any support.

Have a good day.

Fuck U rko.. Now Sborg working fine ... I never pay extra $ for dis ... i m fixed my prob with myself ..

Now Suspend my account and I tell u i m going to Dispute my money ...

U want to scam me .. thats it ...

if he wanted to scam you
then why didn't he scammed all his customers?
what will he get of your $2-5?

hey wat's goin on man sborg is not working properly add www to fileserve make no difference damn it try to fix my sborg ASAP

now working :) but sometime not working @ all :((

damn it now Direct FileServe download link not found something really fucked up bro try to find out n fix it ASAP

adding www. to fileserve links doesn't work once in a while it works :(( help me out brooo

Last edited:
I have requested for a refund but i guess he didn't receive it cuz of his net problem which occurs every single time. I don't know how he install and activate others sborg with this kind of pathetic internet connection.

So why i am here. I am here to please please refund my $14 as i don't like your service. whenever i download any links i got this "Direct Download Link Not found".I am sick and tired of seeing this error all the times.My earnings are going lower day by day. :((

I will take back if i said anything positive about rko's sborg.

Now don't say anything about "Put www Blah blah" I already did several times.My all links are always started with www.

I do Hope that you will refund my money if you and your service is legit and not scam.

Thanks
duke

Last edited:
@ duke i am sure If u desrve a refund he will refund you.. I have had transaction with rko.. really genuine guy.. Yes i too agree there are several issues with rko's server but those technical issues and I really advise rko to get some professional help.. As far as being a scammer is concerned Thats an abosulutely NO NO for me.. RKO is not a scammer.. I say this because he has helped me quite a lot and as far as i have transacted with him and told him about any problems he never denies those problems like many others but accepts them and tries to resolve them...He has helped in several occasion where I am 100% no one would have.. But i still wish he could provide a better server(or this server with better configuration and tweaking)...I myself am waiting for his reply and I think you should all be a bit patient too.

when u gonna fixed my issue i waited 2 day now no help :(( @ all only think u asked is added www to fileserve that didnt work out im sure there something fucked up find out n fixed it bro @ if fs not gonna work then add fso account to my sborg

who da f are u bro ? i have added rko to my msn but i cant see him online :( ask him to get online so i can discuss n sort this out

if u are working for sborg give me ur id so i can talk to u

Mind your language and your own business. If you have common sense then you would have got to whom I am talking to. If you can see any sborg thing below my avatar or what. Dumb...

everyone calm down :|
i will try to get everything sorted today
our tech wasn't on yesterdy and rko has internet problems :|
so i'll try my best to contact him and get everything sorted
thanks

everyone calm down :|
i will try to get everything sorted today
our tech wasn't on yesterdy and rko has internet problems :|
so i'll try my best to contact him and get everything sorted
thanks

We understand, but you need to explain everything here and reply tickets. And if you're gonna extend the expiry dates coz of this downtime??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back