Other sBorgx.info - sBorg Hosting Services w/ Unmetered Bandwidth For $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am downloading fine off FSo, but it seems the uploadinging isnt working for FSo and FS

It uploads to fileserve but not to my account, so thats 1 problem.

With FSo it just stops on Uploading to Filesonic.

Hope that you get these problems fixed.

I am downloading fine off FSo, but it seems the uploadinging isnt working for FSo and FS

It uploads to fileserve but not to my account, so thats 1 problem.

With FSo it just stops on Uploading to Filesonic.

Hope that you get these problems fixed.

same problem here, upload successfull but not to my account

have u filled out the upload fields correctly?
thanks

Yes I have QS at first it was working with FS, could download and it uploaded to my account, but not anymore, I dont mind though as I also have FSC and that it now working again, but would like to Upload to FS as well so please fix this problem if it is possbile.

b34076.jpg

1cc83a.jpg

@chaudhary : I am also facing a same problem as you are after putting my own premium accounts and i have requested for a refund but Quicksand said he is fixing a problem . Lets see how much time will it take to fix?

Last edited:
I am having same problem, and my Premium is fine, I have it till August

QS I am think it might be a problem with the codeing, not actually reading that we have accounts added, that is why it is not uploading to FS or downloading from it.

rko didnt fixed it putting it all on fileserve when it was down :@
@QS
when is it gonna b fixed man?
i want extra days for this
all my upload work is pending n its 2nd day now that i cant upload anything

dude there was one hamza guy selling RDP's he had also written his cell no here.......rko isnt online all day except for morning n none of the guy other than him can check tickets or give a new sborg or fix any issues then who to contact
now i clearly mentioned that i was facing this problem before fileserve was down n instead of fixing it he had put it all on fileserve's down time,its 2nd day dude
either assure me 2days extra then or gimme his no i'll talk to him myself
choice is urs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back