Other sBorgx.info - sBorg Hosting Services w/ Unmetered Bandwidth For $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
rko you didn't respond me on skype man. I am waiting Bro. Please hit your skype button.
i did replied you
Purchased last night just waiting for it to be setup now can't wait

can u come on9 in msn?? cnt PM u

Direct FileServe download link not found getting this error bro links are working but always get this error my links not dead :(

btw send me my cpanel details to my email it's hard to see you online now :((

i need my cpanel details and fix my issue ASAP
use "www" before FS link
pm me your sborg url
I want to know, are the premium accounts are included in a pack or i have to purchase it additionally and how's the speed?

Bandwidth is metered or unmetered and how much time will it take to setup if i pay right now?

I never used sborg before.What about the guide on how to use it. Will you help me with that?

already replied
no Premium accounts are included in this package but rko is a helpful guy so if u need one might ask him.. He may be able to help you..
thanks <3

my ISP / internet is fucked

i'll get on msn and all the sborg accounts will be sent as soon as i'll get sborg licenses

thanks

Last edited:
still i get this error bro couldn't upload anything for 2day :((
Direct FileServe download link not found

I have same problem and rko said put www which is not working but later i notice in the file manager that "files" folder was removed

check it in your filemanager if it is not exist then make new folder and rename if "files" ( without quotes )

to rko

Mate I have deleted my php.ini file as I want to upload new edited php.ini file in which magicquote was OFF (asked from somik) but right after delete of php.ini file I cannot access sborg any page. Can you please fix it. and do Magicquotes OFF.

Here Somik told me how to put OFF Magicquotes
Add this at the end of your php.ini file:

Code:
magic_quotes_gpc = Off
magic_quotes_runtime = Off
magic_quotes_sybase = Off
and restart your server.

Thanks waiting for your Reply.

files folder is already there

d4ccea.jpg

Gotta love this sborg. It downloads at 1mbps from fs/fiso. It doesn't upload to fiso, rs links don't show up. FS doesn't seem to work properly and the latest update was free but when I keep asking quicksand he says pay me.

One thing is for sure is that I won't be renewing this shit service.

Edit: Here are screenies with prove
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/4q9SF1.png[/slide]

[slide]http://screensnapr.com/e/vjOvAq.png[/slide]

Last edited:
Hope I get it online within 3 hours, but I cant see that happening, and Rko has been online, would have thought you had licenses before people started ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back