Other sBorgx.info - sBorg Hosting Services w/ Unmetered Bandwidth For $10

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the free update thing i guess i missed out on?

im on and have been using v4.7 .. nothing wrong. but would like to try new version :|

only problem is 76.10.206.xxx server might be a little slow... dont know if thats servers problem or FS's problem.

rko and quicksand are very trusted. will stay with sborgx forever :)

nice to hear that sharezhiz(y)

@naughty u have to pay us for the update since u missed the free one :|
simple

@people wanting demos it will be fixed and sent to all requesting one ;)

thanks

I just tried the code freeborg25 but its not working,

The promotion code you entered has been applied to your cart but no items qualify for the discount yet - please check the promotion terms

Can you please fix this problem.

Hi, I'm interested in getting hosting services from you but I'm having a slight issue. I submitted a ticket(#740154), hope to hear from you soon!

Sorry the offtopic, but;

rko has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

Hi, I'm interested in getting hosting services from you but I'm having a slight issue. I submitted a ticket(#740154), hope to hear from you soon!
on it:)
I just tried the code freeborg25 but its not working,

Can you please fix this problem.

pm me for discount :)
Sorry the offtopic, but;

rko has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

deleted some pms

Direct FileServe download link not found getting this error bro links are working but always get this error my links not dead :(

btw send me my cpanel details to my email it's hard to see you online now :((

i need my cpanel details and fix my issue ASAP

I want to know, are the premium accounts are included in a pack or i have to purchase it additionally and how's the speed?

Bandwidth is metered or unmetered and how much time will it take to setup if i pay right now?

I never used sborg before.What about the guide on how to use it. Will you help me with that?

no Premium accounts are included in this package but rko is a helpful guy so if u need one might ask him.. He may be able to help you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back