sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
somik ur scriptis grt,really enjoyed using it!can u plz add functions in download manager like rar,unrar,spit,merg,ftpetc in next release. we cant do any thing with the transloaded files which is bad.bcz some host are restriction of file size.like fso only 400 mb file free can download,so we cant upload 1gb file onit.

Thanks

You can rar/unrar

Can i upload a file , its downloaded via Torrent before ?
Example: I was download abc.avi file with Torrent in my Server to private folder for sBorg script. After downloading i will upload it with sBorg. Can i do it?

somik ur scriptis grt,really enjoyed using it!can u plz add functions in download manager like rar,unrar,spit,merg,ftpetc in next release. we cant do any thing with the transloaded files which is bad.bcz some host are restriction of file size.like fso only 400 mb file free can download,so we cant upload 1gb file onit.

Thanks
This will result in a redundant coding... Since i havent started working on 4.0, I'll see what i can do :)

You cant rar/unrar inside the filemanager, i have already requested this feature. Lets hope this and a few more hosts are added in v4
I do plan to add some more filehosts :)

Actually u can

:P

Just Select UPLOAD only option

then set ur RAR / UNRAR size
Thats exactly what the option is for ;) I sometimes forget to put in unrar password so kept this option as backup :p

thats kinda annoying to do, it'd be much more easier to just have a few options in the file manager.
Much easier for you, much harder for me to code em in x_x

He means INSIDE the rar. When it's INSIDE the filemanager. RL can do this so you can see what the rar has inside, sBorg just makes you download it.
I guess i can code it in since so many of you are requesting it.

2nd Question.
I will sell sBorg to my custommers. Example i will sell 10 sBorg account. What i need for it? One lisance for myabc.com or need one lisance for each account like 1staccount.myabc.com (sub domain) or myabc.com/1staccount/ (folder)

Example: I was download abc.avi file with Torrent in my Server to private folder for sBorg script. After downloading i will upload it with sBorg. Can i do it?

Thankyou for answers Somik. Can u answer my first question to?

I have an issue. Lets say I have 3 files I want downloaded, rared and uploaded.

So, In the transload I enter

File to leech
file1.avi
file2.avi
file3.avi

What happens is that it rar's file1, file2, file3 into 1 .rar and then uploads it. Is there anyway I can download 1 file at a time, rar it, upload it. Without having to do so manually 1 at a time? For each file.

^^ I don't think that'll be possible. Just run multiple instances of sBorg on your server with individual links in each window. That should do the job!

OR

Load one link, set your options, run. Then press Esc, backspace, load the next link and hit run! xD (This is actually the same thing, but you don't have to set the options again!)

^^ I don't think that'll be possible. Just run multiple instances of sBorg on your server with individual links in each window. That should do the job!

OR

Load one link, set your options, run. Then press Esc, backspace, load the next link and hit run! xD (This is actually the same thing, but you don't have to set the options again!)

i thought u left sBorg Project

Sorry for missing the question.

Yes, you can upload it again. You will need to set your "torrent directory" in sBorg "Setup" to the folder torrents are downloaded to. Then you can tick "upload only" select the file/directory you want to upload and go. The manual will give you more detailed understanding of sBorg's functions:
http://sborg.us/site/manuals/sBorg_3.5_Guide.pdf

Well I'm into Consultancy Dept now :P.

Fortunately, sBorg or wjunction isn't banned in my company xD
Good to see you around dal-vagi :p

@Thank you for answervs Somik.
I will buy 1 host plan from ur Rsellers.

Maybe can u add custom theme and langue file options in the future?

i just tried the script. very good, but after i download one file in avi, then if forgot to rar it.. how to manually rar the file in the file manager?
should i download back and setup it auto..

i just tried the script. very good, but after i download one file in avi, then if forgot to rar it.. how to manually rar the file in the file manager?
should i download back and setup it auto..

If u have not deleted the file u can use this

VtjVXZ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back