sBorg.us - Install Tickets at $7.50

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone with sborg able to sell and install transmission for me?
We at sBorg.us both sell sBorg and install transmission (for a small fee) :)

http://screensnapr.com/v/v76d4w.jpg
i did wat u said but
----
Germany Works
Replied to you on support ticket. I believe this is a OS problem (as you have said).

The prices on the official order page do not match those provided in the license topic?
If you notice the first line of our plans page, there is a 10% gateway charge (clearly mentioned on http://sborg.us/site/purchase-plans/)

Due to some Paypal problems, we will be using Plimus to process Paypal and credit card payments. All payments through Plimus will have a +10% processing fee. Use Alertpay to avoid paying the processing fees.

when i download sborg it downloads 3.5 for me...not 3.7 why??

edit: downloads 3.7
Yep. The installer says its 3.5 as i forgot to change the HTML number...

Is it possible to change the compression when ReRaring? Can i store the files to make them rar quicker?
Default compression method is "store".

You should add the ability to seed torrents after you finished installing them
The option to seed torrents was added when we first intregrated torrents into sBorg. After torrents are downloaded, they will keep on seeding till you stop it ;)

Ordered 10 gb storage 1.5 tb bandwidth german sborg
Order processed. Check your email :)

"Store" is the default option ;)

It automatically seeds till it achieves the ratio of 1. That's that somik told me ;) B-)
Actually it never stops. My ratio reached 27 and it was still seeding it x_x

how can i use Real-debrid? i purchased a premium from them and entered my detail on

sBorg's setup wizard. but when i tried to download fileserve links, it says "Interpretation

Error". i also mark "Use Real-Debrid Premium Link Gen?"

Fileserve download is really slow for the past couple of days.. I can't be precise but i estimate 500 kb/s. I understand that it's a European server but i have used EU RDP's in the past and the speed was always decent. Also a couple of days ago the speed was about the same as my US sborg..

Then trying to download with transmission through sborg Im getting this error:

Can anyone explain how to fix that?

Configuration section.

Note! Using remote desktop and then through vps browser sborg. Same problem occurs if I try using from my pc (remote with browser). And btw using transmission alone its works perfectly but if using through sborg its gone wrong with errors.

using Canada server... speed is amazing both upload and download.
Thankyou. Glad you love it.

Add mediafire

some of my clients are askin me if i can add :P and i have same reply m not the DEV

so try adding that ;)
Mediafire cannot be added. We are facing difficulty interpreting that particular rapidleech plugin :(

Fileserve download is really slow for the past couple of days.. I can't be precise but i estimate 500 kb/s. I understand that it's a European server but i have used EU RDP's in the past and the speed was always decent. Also a couple of days ago the speed was about the same as my US sborg..
It depends on when you are using sBorg. Some times fileserve itself is slow for EU servers. Today i downloaded files off fileserve at over 2 MB/s so it seems fine.

Then trying to download with transmission through sborg Im getting this error:

Can anyone explain how to fix that?

Configuration section.

Note! Using remote desktop and then through vps browser sborg. Same problem occurs if I try using from my pc (remote with browser). And btw using transmission alone its works perfectly but if using through sborg its gone wrong with errors.
Make sure there is a directory called "torrent_downloads" in the "sborg" folder and that both the folder "sborg" and "torrent_downloads" are chmodded to 777. Also try renaming your torrent file to something simple (like "myfile003.torrent"). Some times the special characters in .torrent file name is what causes the problems.

^try contacting them through their support.

You'll get a faster reply than here.
True.

I have been wondering this ever since i bought sborg.
Why didn't you guys put a download speed indicator in the script? Is this not possible or something?
Just curious

is there any way for a non premium user (eg. HF,FS...) to download a file from these hosts via sBorg?
Not currently. Our real-debrid premium link gen plugin isn't working on most servers.

I have been wondering this ever since i bought sborg.
Why didn't you guys put a download speed indicator in the script? Is this not possible or something?
Just curious
sBorg was built for performance and at the same time, not be a resource intensive script. To attain that goal, we had could not include speed indicator as that takes up a lot of processor cyles, causing a higher server load and lower download speed.

Not currently. Our real-debrid premium link gen plugin isn't working on most servers.

Real-Debrid banned sBorg.

What is the real status of real-debrid in sBorg then?

@somik
does it mean that in other servers, real-debrid will work? may I know what locations will it work? maybe I'll buy a license from you instead. My current sBorg is useless since any of my premium accounts weren't included on the list for download. And torrent.....well never mind.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back