Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one knows :) ask your users some of us will get 1 sale every 10 some will get 1 every 100 it's about the traffic and your users PPS is not a since where x number of download can provide y number of sales or x referral number gets what number of sales there is no equation for that

just a piece of advice u are still in the beginning you have to wait tell your users knows you will stick with ryushare so they can buy safely
thanks for your time and i'm preety familiar with this thing after all i've been working since RS point system.......anyway i just asked bcoz i think referral are incresing very slowly while my website traffic is awesome and most of the traffic is from USA........and i've add there banners to the top my site and at every link i post there banner bfor the links..........i'm not supporting any host i know rg is old and famous but 0 sale with ryu is really doubtful for me never face 0 kind of thing almost a month now with ryu........i'm having worst days with rg but still getting 1 to 3 sales a day

How to check which file got a sale? Advance report is not working for me.

if u want to see today's advanced reports get to the advanced report tap and put this in the date

start 2013-06-02 end 2013-06-03

and hit enter

everyday s advanced reports are shown by the start of next day if u need them immediately to what i wrote above

not that and not that either it's the money he wasn't getting sales he said all filehost cheat now he get sales and $$$ so ryushare is the best in the world just like u my friend u like the host that get's u sales and money and doubt the other one the only name of this game is

moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeey :)

Last edited:
Finally got a rebills after long time....

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

got a sale again...
nQmlB.png

Last edited:
To be honest, Ryushare has become my favorite file host after using it for a couple of months.
I feel like they're trustable and reliable.
I used to prefer Uploaded over Ryushare.

The only thing that bugs me is the layout of Ryushare.
Also, I'd love to see improvement/alterations (especially remote-profiles and more updates).
Nevertheless I'm satisfied with Ryushare as my main host.

sometimes files having delay to show up in my files after FTP upload.thats the only thing so far that bothers me.after two weeks with ryu im satisfied with the results.also my refs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back