Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if user first payment request how much working payout days will get paid?

I remember is 1 month? and after second time will take faster right?

if user first payment request how much working payout days will get paid?

I remember is 1 month? and after second time will take faster right?

For first time 20-25 business days... and second time 15-20 business days

* business days = days without national holidays...

I am using Ryushare for nearly a week. i didn't make any sale yet ; but the problem is there is nothing in REPORTS TAB :(
Eveytime i click on it, it shows only "Not enough reports data"
ANy idea please ?

Because a new month started, adjust your "from-to" stats. Or just refresh, as soon as you get downloads stats for the new month (and a new day) will appear.

is that what you guys meant by sayin Ryushare is ` Shaving ` ? :cough:

2AoBY0r.png

MRha8S7.png

Yes Ryushare staff Shave everyday. `cuz They are running a serious company :-=

You guys picked the wrong thread to say `Shaving`

Last edited:
You guys have any idea if ryushare been paying there payouts i request mine on the 2013-05-12 and i still haven't got anything. Or even an email back from them . There not responding why ?

You guys have any idea if ryushare been paying there payouts i request mine on the 2013-05-12 and i still haven't got anything. Or even an email back from them . There not responding why ?

I think , You `ll be paid before 5th . `cuz it usually takes 20-21 days.. Dont Worry Ryushare Always pays ...

Last edited:
Nice stats scorpio... i like both sales and that shaving...
man i also need to do shaving lots of hair....

is that what you guys meant by sayin Ryushare is ` Shaving ` ? :cough:

2AoBY0r.png

MRha8S7.png

Yes Ryushare staff Shave everyday. `cuz They are running a serious company :-=

You guys picked the wrong thread to say `Shaving`

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

Since you requested in 5-12 then you will get money tomorrow or day after tomorrow...

no one knows :) ask your users some of us will get 1 sale every 10 some will get 1 every 100 it's about the traffic and your users PPS is not a since where x number of download can provide y number of sales or x referral number gets what number of sales there is no equation for that

just a piece of advice u are still in the beginning you have to wait tell your users knows you will stick with ryushare so they can buy safely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back