Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid today!
Requested 2013-05-12 WMZ

He said received, Why you did not make it for me?
2013-04-22€1380.35PENDINGI also have "Account balance:€2144.28".
I do not wanna waste my time for payout.
You did not make the payment for a while, so I cannot request next one.

Please send me the pending amount as soon as possible.

He said received, Why you did not make it for me?
2013-04-22€1380.35PENDINGI also have "Account balance:€2144.28".
I do not wanna waste my time for payout.
You did not make the payment for a while, so I cannot request next one.

Please send me the pending amount as soon as possible.

WHOA!!!!:fly::fly: Good user

I see that people who just started to use Ryu on boards but . they continue to post on their old threads which they started with the old filehost. So put yourself in user`s place , You would be confused too. just trash your old threads and start with the fresh one to increase your sale chance ;)

I see that people who just started to use Ryu on boards but . they continue to post on their old threads which they started with the old filehost. So put yourself in user`s place , You would be confused too. just trash your old threads and start with the fresh one to increase your sale chance ;)

Then again, if you have a loyal following downloaders who know your old threads, they might be willing to switch with you and sign up for RYUshare. Remember the name of the game with RYU is to find people who don't have RYU accounts and get them to sign up. These guys know your reputation and like what you post and may be more willing to switch to a new host.

guys, i am very disappointed with Ryushare, this is my 5th day and no a single sale :(
I sent 0day movies releases on big boards with 1843 downloads !!
I must say i used to make at least one sale per day with RG
Now, i see a huge amount of downloads and no sale
I need your advice mates :)

If free user speeds made bit more slow it can give us upperhand on sales bz people r downloading heavily means they liking our stuff but when they getting satisfied as free user speeds they will not buy premium ....

how satisfied are u when u download part one and wait 48 mins for the next part :) the cheap people who keep making tricks to download free those won't buy even if u make it prem only they ill find another source torrent or free mirror it's a war when u have t force the user to buy :) it's just giving him a reason to buy and 48 hours and more GB/day to download is really enoght

If free user speeds made bit more slow it can give us upperhand on sales bz people r downloading heavily means they liking our stuff but when they getting satisfied as free user speeds they will not buy premium ....

Also, the reason your DL count is high is because RYU counts even the not finished downloads, if I'm not mistaken. Whereas other hosts (like RG) count only completed ones.

true but even on rg where people were getting 100-200 downloads i was reaching around 1k downloads . but they have much lower free user speeds which make users to buy premium even more . lowering the speed will only benefit us and ryu . dont u think ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back