Ryushare Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to Ryushare here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lilyuki go to RDP or VPS follow one of your links and buy via you own CC and when this not counted come and say ya they shave be sure u make a video of it for all of us to see

Always same words saving sales and sales... why don't they try themselves and say saves sales or not...

lgt7244.png

If anyone is having this issue then hear that... disk had been full and had to wait
we'll get new server....lol

Last edited:
So, in few words...

If you are a new uploader/affiliate of Ryushare, you will have to wait until you get a good number of referrals that can bring you good sales/rebills.

Ιf a user (eg user1) who is already under the referral of another user (user 2) buys a premium account from your link, the sale/rebill will be given to user 2 and not to you.

Am i right?

Last edited:
Since then, if a user (eg user1) who is already under the referral of another user (user 2) buys a premium account from your link, the sale/rebill will be given to user 2 and not to you.

yeah.. but if user 1 create a new acc from my link then its my sale.. if he already an refrel of user 2 and he rebills it then rebills goes to user2 not sale of mine.. wether the link is mine or any other...

Last edited:
Its not posible that i dont have sales 6 days.

yes its possible , u see in stats only click for free or premium download thats not complet downloads and unique click , daily about 600 - 700 does not mean anything

the problem is you can download file every 30 minutes, and the time is counted from the beginning and not downloading the file at the end , after download file can download immediately the next file

Last edited:
about refreal thing it's more than fair why ?? a user is seeing all the content posted by ryushare links he don't buy when he see my content he buy coz of my content the way i put it and that i always post more good stuff then he turns to find anybody's link he downloaded since he has a prem now like we uplaoders do when we see something we wanna watch or don load then renew while he is downloading your file he isn't renewing for downloading your files he want's that ryushare account coz of that content (mine) that got him prem the first time and he will come and download my files again and again so am the sole reason he upgraded then i get the money he saw all the other content before me and didn't buy so about fair ya fair about

new uplaoders i was new once i got increasing sales and rebills for all the 9 months tell now so reading things therotical is wrong

Cypherz this is stupid and you know that.. it`s easy to write from your side because you have reffs... if you start right now you will sing another song... so you try to tell me if i`m your refferal and if i work hard 12hrs today and make 3 sales it`s fair to finish my day with 0$ and you will grab all my money for which i work all day... this is bullshits...

Last edited:
Cypherz this is stupid and you know that.. it`s easy to write from your side because you have reffs... if you start right now you will sing another song... so you try to tell me if i`m your refferal and if i work hard 12hrs today and make 3 sales it`s fair to finish my day with 0$ and you will grab all my money for which i work all day... this is bullshits...

no and i don't know it :) in 9/2012 i was new i got 53 sale while in filemates before only got 28 sale/rebill was with them for 5 month how exactly is am singing another song :))

soo guys ryushare was working 2 years and for all those times big uploaders and huge relese teams never nticed that :D

@vAiLan m friend i've always saw u attack ryushare :) if u actually want to test give a real test for 1 month or more like i did when i started not talking about theories :)

i once had 0 refs and all my sale rebill count is increasing then so practice talk not theories of what suppose to happen

also this is how xfileshatingpro works for ever

don;t like it don't want to try see a better host :)

ryu is the best out there the most honest count so i will stick with them when i got 53 sale a month and when i got 130 <3<3

Last edited:
There is no such a rule that New uploaders wont earn as much as The old ones do.... I `ve been using this filehost for 6-7 months . But sometimes My new uploader friends get more sales than I do .... Ryushare has a perfect sytem that Everybody gets sales and rebills .
We just talk about rebill and sale theory here. We might be wrong about it thou.. better ask to Ryushare Admin to be sure...
here , one my friend who started last month . and check his rebills if the theory was real , He wouldnt have more rebills than his Sales.. Whoever wants to leave . They are free to go to wherever they wish....

Stats removed

Last edited:
they always think same things and they change filehost time to time.. so they don't get any sale...
stick to a filehost and see..
just ignore such person...

I'm happy with RYU thts it... even though i get low sale and i'm new in ryu... but still love it...

zoug100 @ correct .
Lilyuki @ they r not shaving its just tat u may be getting sale sbut its counted to some of old uploader lolz
Cyphers @ they may be used by the most biggest group bz they r big and so people will do follow them as they r too famous or they have their own blog . Anyways on ur advice i keep patiece somemore time and keep trying to see if they worth getting new sales bz in this time after heavy shaving also ul gavce me a sale ....

thts the spirit carry on.. and stick on that.. you will get sales suerly...

zoug100 @ correct .
Lilyuki @ they r not shaving its just tat u may be getting sale sbut its counted to some of old uploader lolz
Cyphers @ they may be used by the most biggest group bz they r big and so people will do follow them as they r too famous or they have their own blog . Anyways on ur advice i keep patiece somemore time and keep trying to see if they worth getting new sales bz in this time after heavy shaving also ul gavce me a sale ....

new uplaoders i was new once i got increasing sales and rebills for all the 9 months tell now so reading things therotical is wrong
Just for understand...

So RYU system works like a "pregnancy", you need work for "9 months" before have "good sales" if you are new uploader! :-=

hhhhhhhhh very funny am laughing a lot :) can't believe how funny are y spox come on guys please laugh on his very funny comment :)

on Aug 2012 with FileMates i got 28 sale/month

on Sept 2012 i got 53 sale/month with Ryushare from the first month great sales comparing to other FH

Last edited:
Just for understand...

So RYU system works like a "pregnancy", you need work for "9 months" before have "good sales" if you are new uploader! :-=

Do You think that you`re damn funny ? or trying to look cute?
I put new beginner uploaders stats here . but you guys dont wanna see the truth. if you sit on your a.$$ all day long and spamming in the threads with negative comments , of course you wont get any sales,
please respect to Ryushare They have a great business and provides a job for us . if you can`t get sales dont wanna try it then you dont have any right to blame the filehost.
I see that you guys are looking for excuse to change people`s mind in a bad way. Because Ryushare got the biggest uploaders and They use only Ryushare. and you dont wanna edit your threads by switching your links to Ryushare ...

There`s only , only 1 great and honest filehost left , Please just respect , if you can`t , then pretend at least .....

I don't "think"... I don't "trying"... and I don't want "to change people`s mind in a bad way..."
I have not this power... don't worry!!

But you are doing that from yourself.
Not me or other the users who posted in this thread! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back