Other RdpElite.com - Remote Desktops, 100TB Bandwidth, 100Gb HDD From $25/month (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be cautious guys: This guy is also an Uploader and I have been waiting for 14 days now for my job to get completed. I told him to either finish it right now or wire the money back to my account, to which he didnt reply at all. (He's still replying in this thread, though).

Don't know if this is a scam, aswell.
LOL check your Paypal and i sent you money back !! and dont ever say me scammer !!

i had problem thats why cant reply you !! check your paypal and i send refund and it is in " Unclaimed " status !!
go and claim it !!

You wired the money back after I posted abovely mentioned statement and sent you another 3 private messages. I don't know what the deal with you is, why you claim you had sent the money beforehand, I don't even know if the 'family issues' you mentioned as an excuse are real, I don't even care anymore.

I have treated you with a lot of respect and tolerated a waiting time of two weeks (after you received the money) for you to get the job done because I thought your family issues were more important.

Now I am wondering, if you were busy taking care of your real life problems, what is this whole thread about? Well.. I don't even want to know.

I got my money back and I am done with you. Everyone else has to subjectively judge whether they want to do business with somebody who treats his customers like this.

Have a good day, sir.

@sam00168
MisterL's posts won't be removed since he actually bought something from you, and you failed to deliver it on time, therefore, his posts aren't offtopic/spam.

Thanks,

excelent

excellent service
good attention
excellent speed
support the best there is

Keep it 100% recommended.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back