Other RdpElite.com - Remote Desktops, 100TB Bandwidth, 100Gb HDD From $25/month (US)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDP

i was think that what to do after done with a RDP which i was using before this one i find so much that what i want was that i want nice speed in download and upload for filesever filesonic duckload uploadstion so i say what to do then i find this RDP and i say owner to show me demo and then after 1 min i buy RDP and now i am using it since days no probelm every think is not just gooD all thinks is great thanks alto rdpelite for this great RDP thanks again

Very good RDP & very interesting speed:

a0e40c.png

Thanks for your awesome service!

Be cautious guys: This guy is also an Uploader and I have been waiting for 14 days now for my job to get completed. I told him to either finish it right now or wire the money back to my account, to which he didnt reply at all. (He's still replying in this thread, though).

Don't know if this is a scam, aswell.

Be cautious guys: This guy is also an Uploader and I have been waiting for 14 days now for my job to get completed. I told him to either finish it right now or wire the money back to my account, to which he didnt reply at all. (He's still replying in this thread, though).

Don't know if this is a scam, aswell.
Please check you PM.i forgot to do your job bro please send your details i will refund you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back