Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
nahow raring speeeeed is damn damn damn damn slow!! whats going on ??? around 2 hours to extract 3 gb FIle ? nahow please change my RDP to some diff server which is fast and on ur site ram in 32 gb and on server it is 8 gb!!!

Hi,

Afeef, the topic says 8 - 32 gb. The speed of winrar has nothing to with the ram or cpu in the server, but with the inode usage. At the the we speak there is 80 per cent of the cpu and 5 gb ram free. That is more than enough for raring.

I recommend you give 7zip a try and try the other hdd.

Thanks

Hi,

The rapidshare issue is something very weird. We are not sure why, but this seems to happen after too many people go to rapidshare a time. Since rapidshare is paid per gb and doesnt care about bandwidth I think that rapidshare blocks http access for 24 hours because they think they are being attacked. You can check for yourself, you can ping to rapidshare.com, if we ssl.rapidshare.com it seems to be working.

Anyway, this should be resolved in a few hours.

Thanks

Hi,

I prefer reading your messages on the support system. 2 places to read, means that I need to check both locations. It's easier and faster if everyone uses the official support.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back