Other [RDP]: Giant Sale, 100 GB HDD + 1Gbps Unmetered BW $20

Status
Not open for further replies.
rar, Unrar and RDP Speed is Very Slow :( ... still im not satisfied with this RDP Service... Hope More Ram will add and speed will be increased soon :(

here is what he fixed

Hotfile

6f686538.bmp

Fileserve

0a114da6.bmp

im very very Disappointed

I dont know why you guys are complaining so much . If i'm not wrong i believe this is an offshore RDP, thats why you dont get good upload speeds to Fileserve and hotfile.

Try uploading to Rapidshare, add 5 connections and each will give you 5MB per file.

As Hotfile, Mediafire, Megashares and fileserve are located in the US, you wont be able to get good speeds there.

But European hosts like, Rapidshare, Filefactory, shareflare etc will give you very good speeds.

About the rar/unrar. As this is a new RDP, so many users will be using this at the same times during the first month or so, after that everything will be sorted out.

But really, if you start 5 winrar processes, 5 filezilla and 5 IDM, then naturally everything will be slowed down. Remember this is a shared RDP, everything is dependent on the overall usage by the customers.

get a dedicated VPS and do whatever you want with that, it'll give you much better speeds

hi didux do u know that the server ur on is in nl and nl to us transfers are slow both download and upload for example if u'll download a file from netload.in it will come(down) and go (up) very fast bt for hotfile and other hosts located in US u'll get slow speeds,right now i'm on a ovh dedicated which will expire this month i get aprox 1.5 to 2 mbps upload on hotfile.the owner has not scammed u in any way u should have used a demo account first so ur the only one i see as a defaulter.

and btw dude ur not on a dedicated box this is a shared server things like this happen.

btw if u want to upload faster on hotfile then purchase a rdp in US.

When I buy the RDP he was not offering a demo, so there was no way to test the speed.

So if there is a demo, the reason why I buy his service was the "7 days money back guarantee" (now 24hrs)

@zainbintariq: I indeed just rebooted it and performed some checks, the server is in good state, the only reason for this lag seems to be the users.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back