RDAHeaven.com - E3-1230v2, Encoding, 16/32GB RAM, RAID0, 1Gbps From $9/Mo (EU&NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay way from this RDP service. Asked for refund well before 24 hours of my purchase but they wouldn't give me my money back. Way to scam customers.

Again, beware of this service. If you're looking for good support, I'd advise looking elsewhere.

this happens when idiots buy service. you do not know how to use rdp and writing reviews saying bad service bad service?

stay away from this company because you abused their service and don't know how to use a rdp?

You should be banned for fake reviews. People ignore this idiot RDAHeaven is very good host I am using them from many months. 2 days ago they even upgraded my plan to NL for free. They are very good people.

And you say if we need good support look elsewhere? Until now non of my ticket waited more than 30 min, how good more support you want?

Last edited:
darkpichku I with them and I very happy. they reply tickets very good and provide service better. I sure you did some wrong so you got suspended. abuse giving isnt changing it. i not work for any but I will say what is true.

someone seems to be abusing this server 77.xx.xx.18. I have Pmd you with details. Can you please check. I have opened a ticket. Sorry for asking it here.
------------
Update: Fixed. Thanks a ton :)

Last edited:
someone seems to be abusing this server 77.xx.xx.18. I have Pmd you with details. Can you please check. I have opened a ticket. Sorry for asking it here.
------------
Update: Fixed. Thanks a ton :)

There was a user abusing the server, We have warned him. Sorry for the issue.

Invoice #433 paid with Webmoney.

Please Activate My Service :)

Your service is activated.

rdaheaven you rock.... best greatest rdp hosting

A++++++++++++++ super fast service

long live

Thanks for the review.

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all UK RDAs, Grab your slot while its valid-

15% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "ukrda15off"

20% Discount for First Month only - "ukrda20off"

UK demo please?

:wave:
Need demo.
thanks.

For some security reasons we are not providing demo for some days.

Something wrong with your Paypal? Im trying to make a payment but I can't.

Kindly PM me the error or open a support ticket with same and we will check it.

Order Number: 9203054431
pls activate

Your order is activated.

u ticket them. they fix fast.

You can also contact us by live chat for faster support.

plz send my Email
Elad.Glliber@gmail.com
i would like to have more detiles plz

What more information you need? You can contact us by live chat or open a ticket or PM me with whatever questions you have.

For few days we are offering Major discounts on all UK RDAs, Grab your slot while its valid-

15% Discount for Life (Every Month) - "ukrda15off"

20% Discount for First Month only - "ukrda20off"

Regards

Unfortunately HF Suspended my Prem account:
Hello,

We are writing this letter to inform you that your Hotfile.com account premium status was removed due to detected suspicious activities, including but not limited to:

- Sharing premium account information
- Cheating Hotfile downloads
- Multiple IP downloads

All mentioned activities are in violation of our Terms and Conditions.

SOOOOOOOOOOO bad indeed

My honest review for this host

Download and upload speed - 10/10
Most of the time fastest ever seen
Server uptime - 10/10
Not a single downtime since I purchased
Server Response - 10/10
Server is extremely responsive
Performance - 10/10
One of the best servers I have been on, Raring/Unraring GBs of files takes seconds
Support - 9/10
They reply tickets within 5-30 minutes but live chat is hardly 10-12 hours online a day.
Price - 10/10
If we consider Price:Performance RDAHeaven leaves everyone way behind. Way awesome service for $20.

Total - 9.5/10
Points deducted because live chat is only 10-12 hours a day. According to me it should be 24/7.

Hands down the best RDP provider you will ever find. I am going to stay with them for a long time.

Bro is it possible to get 7zip installed in my plan? I prefer it to Winrar

I dont thimk it is possible to have 24*7 live support but 8-12 hours a day should be just fine for me.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Before jumping to conclusion about me and RDAHeaven I request everyone to read this post and this support ticket screenshot “COMPLETELY”.

I decided to try RDAHeaven encoding server because I saw lot of positive reviews. But now Im not sure how they are giving such a nice server when I experienced something entirely different.

I will mention my experience in here short. If you want to know the full story you can check this support ticket screenshot. Please read it completely. You will find their contradictory answers in that ticket which will prove they lied to me from the beginning.

- They can't even mention the correct details in the website. (not very professional)

- “Markus K” said it takes only 20 mins to setup the server, but I've waited hours (more than 15 hours). In short they are making promises they can't keep.

- I have done this RDP business once too. I didn't do it for very long but I know the basics. Im sure as hell it doesn't take hours to "create a slot".

- Please let me quote "Peter S" in two occasions.
"We deliver servers within 24 business hours"
"deploy time is still within our guaranteed deployement time."

Im sure these are "just words" because I can't find anything "EXACT" about this in their site or in the WJ topic. Instead they vaguely mention "Free and Fast Setup" in their site. Im not sure how "24 hours" can be "Fast".

- Giving me a different server without telling me it isn't what I requested.
I requested “Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 (2.53Ghz), 32GB DDR3 RAM” (they don’t have this in their site as they amended it)
They gave me “Intel Xeon x3440 16GB DDR3 RAM"
Different processor, RAM. See the Ticket Screenshot for more info.

- “Peter S” said they didn't give me the server I requested because server delivery was delayed. They talked like they already have the server with them. So they advertised something they didn't have at that time in the first place. If they didn't have the slots available they should have made the cart "Out of Stock". Failing to do so show their unprofessional conduct.

- “Peter S” said they have "Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 (2.53Ghz) 32GB DDR3 RAM” NL server in two different replies. But you don’t see a single “NL” server with those specifications!!! (a lie)

- “Peter S” they said they “already” have the server I requested, but still deployed me to a different server because I was in a hurry. Please let me quote a reply made by him.
“We do have the server mentioned in our stock . The reason why you were provided with a different one is because you were in a hurry. If you want proof I can deploy you right now in the server specs mentioned .”

If they could deployed me “RIGHT NOW” to the “correct” server, then why gave me a different server in the first place?

- At the end of the ticket “Markus K” admitted that they DON’T HAVE “NL Servers” with the specifications I requested/ they advertised. But “before” that, “Peter S” provided me a screenshot of a so called NL encoding server when it was really a UK server. (another lie)

- Now that I thought hard about this, Im sure even if the words are different (i. e. "Money back guarantee" and "Refund"), process is same. In my case Im sure the word that should apply is "Money Back Guarantee" as I requested the money back within 24 hours. (If I requested it after 24 hours then it should be a "Refund")

As I didn't get what I requested, I handed over the server within 30 mins after I logged in and asked for money back. In their site they mention "24 Hours Money Back Guarantee! Took more than 3 days to process it and give my money back.

I suggest everyone to:
- Check whether you had given the server you requested
- Trace your IP (just google the IP) to find out the location.

Thanks

@Harshadewa

this is like what happened to me and after all I have to stay until it expires because pedi refund and never gave me

I thought I was the only

I also I have all recorded coversacion but I'd rather stay quiet

I have two servers with them and they have delivered me the exact specifications they promised. I have no reason to doubt them.Everybody can make mistakes but since you didnt get what you paid for you were refunded. What is it thats not right? I will say that these guys are honest . They admit a mistake if they make one. Most companies try to hide their mistakes and scam clients by denying refunds,making excuses etc. 100% Recommended.

Last edited:
Im not saying not to buy from them. Im just sharing my experience and saying Im not happy about them.
No one is 100% perfect. What worried me was that they lied and misled me and it took them a while to admit it. That's all.

Like jcvo and me, Im sure there are others who are not happy. But it happens that I decided to speak up.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back