Other Rapidleech By iRapidLeech

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ CyberAff
you can also post the speeds you get..bcoz in rl the speed screen shots matters not the words :)

Okay I will tell the clients :)

Great Work Eso Your RL Rocks Man xD It's Superb With Downloading/Uploading From FileServe

Just Bad Luck With HF :(

BTW It's Rocking Man Thanks

Thankyou bro :)

Plz check it . I order acc but no receive acc info in my mail . check it plz . i send PM to Royal King

nothing . I payed and no receive RL acc . He no reply PM . He alway offline . What wrong ???

Account was sent manually.
Sorry for the delay.

Hi Guys, I cant access rapidleech server or cpanel. Is the server down, tried it on another computer - same result. If its down, any idea when it will be back up?

I am not able to login on mainsite to open ticket so this is why i am posting this query on here.

Everything has been solved.

Eso, any update?
It's been days since the rl service is down...

Its up running.

I just got the setup confirmation email... but where's the DNS? What am I supposed to put in for my nameservers?

The account was sent automatically, please follow the steps provided.

Others I want to apologise that the server's went down.
The work was done from Datacenter and when it came up the HDD crashed and we ordered a new server and got it.

The new servers are awesome with good speeds, tested by myself.

@Mr.WT we dont wanna sell more space and cheap RL and then just overload our servers
We believe in quality over quantity and also, in $6 6GB Space with Unmetered Bandwidth and such good speeds is fair :)

@Those who still have their RL down
Please make a support ticket in this matter so we can shift you over to new servers
The previous HDD crash made the WHMCS messed up or we werent able to transfer 100% clients (what we think) so if anyone has any problem, make a ticket

@Esotorisk
@shubhank008, I still cannot access server, but i still cannot raise ticket as mentioned to Esotorisk. Can someone please look at my account. Let me know if you want pm with my details.

Many thanks.

To costly SpaceX-(

Didn't want to reveal you but you really pissed me off bro <_<

5o1dcy.png

Dude I don't hide anything from others.
You were a client already of irapidleech a long time back, maybe 3 months before then you shifted to ******* service and there something happened then you came back to irapidleech as my support is always friendly and not like proffessionals.

You selected the plan a long time back and now your writing to less storage.
Oh cummon, I never complained when you used to exeed 6 Gb of space and used 30 GB at once. At that time I didnt use to cap the storage space and now when everything is automated then your whining here.

Does that gets any sense on your reply, you pissed me I revealed you.

Added later : Anyways as per further msn chats I terminate your account my friend and refud full money without a word saying against you.

Happy choosing a new rapidleech host my friend.
Good Luck.

Hi Esotorisk, nothing arrived as yet.

Edit: Just arrived...

replied with PM.

@Esotorisk.

4 days now, still cant access server using old account details. I have sent 2 further PMs last night with the account details i have been using up until the HD crash. Can you please give me alternative details so i can access the server.

Many thanks for your help.

PS: will the 4 days lost be added and extend my existing service?

Please USE the Site's SUPPORT System
Mr Warlock PM me your full name on client area so I may take a look
There were 2 tickets for move of RL acc from old server to new and they were completed and acc info was sent in next 10 minutes when they were made :)

hey buddy, i like to have that copper twisted account. gimme your paypal account and oh btw, any refund if in any way the server is not fast like in the pic? :P

hey buddy, i like to have that copper twisted account. gimme your paypal account and oh btw, any refund if in any way the server is not fast like in the pic? :P
Please order from the main site at http://irapidleech.com
And we refund if the speeds are contantly slow for 1-2 days.

can i get a test account please. if speed is great i will buy one for sure thanks!!

We aren't providing any test account anymore.
Thanx

Hi, Not received them yet.

Any chance you could send them again please?

Man please re register again and create a support ticket I will make an invoice for you manually.

I was on my way to order but looks like copper twisted is finished :(

really need it though 'coz its cheap. Is it going to be available again soon?

@Esotorisk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Warlock
Hi, Not received them yet.

Any chance you could send them again please?

Esotorisk Reply:Man please re register again and create a support ticket I will make an invoice for you manually.

My Reply:Its not possible to re register without paying for another of your services. There is nowhere on the site to just register on its own.:(
Unless you have a direct link for me.

PS. My old account on the site must still be active as I received the email about the HD crash and that our accounts would be extended etc.

Also when I try to login to the site it wont allow me to so when i tell it to remind me of password it tells me email is sent to my address, but as it is msn.com it never arrives.

If you want it i will send you the original paypal payment confirmation details. I have already sent you in PM the account details that i had been using up until the crash.

Hope this helps. I am now getting withdrawal symptoms as it is almost 7 days without RL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back