RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not, if you will look through thread, you will see screenshots with speeds. PM me with your details, like login and IP, we will check what is wrong.

I test it without logging in. Everyone complain about it I guess it's not about me. I'll test it with different connections and PCs but I don't think it will be different. It will be still 30-40 kbps in average.. If it reaches up to 90-100 kbps at least, I'll begin to use it right away.

No it's not, if you will look through thread, you will see screenshots with speeds. PM me with your details, like login and IP, we will check what is wrong.

Yes it is. I tested more than 3 days now and everytime the downloadspeed is between 30-50 kb/s, so don't tell it isn't.

And this has nothing to do with my IP or connection or system , or, or.

Its simply that you give Freeusers not more than this DL-Speed.

Two weeks ago you also told RU is running fine but nobody else than you got RU running.

They should to think about Internet Download Manager.....

IDM don't grabbing rapidgator link.

With IDM support download speed will be improved

Last edited:
Just Give us some more time everything will be Work Fine

it is not so easy to fix all the probelm everything need time so as we need some more time

thanks

Just Give us some more time everything will be Work Fine

it is not so easy to fix all the probelm everything need time so as we need some more time

thanks
OK, no prob for me...I'd just like to know what will be the download speed limit for free users when you'll have fix everything :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back