RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rapidgator.net: Do you now Filepost.com? I hope you can do exactly everything from Filepost :D, you will become to king :D
Your plan sale & rebills very nice. I love it. But I think better you sell acc alike Filepost (in Euro or $13/month): http://filepost.com/premium/, re-design your theme, and become to partner at Avaxhome.ws, I think you will bigger than rapidshare soon :). And...please don't go alike filesonic, megaupload or...

Just two people got paid so far?
No, a lot of people got paid, but not everyone wish to tell about it in public.

Guys, FTP is in development, wait for it.
RU is working, but because of huge load, it takes time to upload a file, be patient.

@Rapidgator.net: Do you now Filepost.com? I hope you can do exactly everything from Filepost :D, you will become to king :D
Your plan sale & rebills very nice. I love it. But I think better you sell acc alike Filepost (in Euro or $13/month): http://filepost.com/premium/, re-design your theme, and become to partner at Avaxhome.ws, I think you will bigger than rapidshare soon :). And...please don't go alike filesonic, megaupload or...
Okay, we will look what can we do about it ;)

To others:
we will add the hosts you need

Almost everything seem fine except low DL speed for free users.. If it goes up, I will start using. I use PPD and get more than 1K DLs a day.. Speed for free users is important for me.

Last edited:
hi..,

i'm using RL NL...i'm unable to remote upload

remote upload always fail

pls improve both download and upload speeds

pls check my PM...sent just now..

thanks for all the help via the support on ur site, RapidGator.

but unfortunately the upload is dead for me atm.

FTP - cannot access
WEB - "Upload started. Wait please..." and just hangs there

it looks like RG is not ready for prime time. too bad, you guys have all the prerequisites to become big (no storage limit, good PPS plan etc)

Your rates are very appealing, and you are new, if you are not gonna scam like others then thats very good to use you. However in reality atm you are absolutely not ready to serve files to anyone. I mean i would really like to stick with you.. but i can't. And i think i have good reasons..

1. FTP upload doesnt work at all. Web upload slow and fails. RU no idea.
2. At this moment and as so yesterday when i checked. I wasnt able to download file succesfully. Basically i waited 30 second as free user and what? I ended up downloading html 1b.. Failed downloading and have to wait another 15minutes for another failed download.. Maybe premium account does allow downloading but.. well
3.I do not see any option to pay with paypal. There are paypal and other icons but works only Plimus, Robokassa.

Since 1 week ago nothing changed at all. Its even worse, cant download now. I really hope you can fix it fast. Employ more people and get rid of bugs asap. You have potential to gain hundreds of daily sales easly.. But if you arent working then users will just hate you.

and yeah right i forgot.. few of my files dissapeared (uploaded few days ago) they werent even download 1 time..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back