RapidGator.net - monetizing your content from A to Z!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later."

I just started to download two different files to test the download speed and canceled it after few seconds.. :facepalm:

Well, you can't get on top and run big business with these kind of rules. Remember Filesonic, Fileserve or the other top ones.. Anyone had this kind of daily download limit?

I can't upload file larger than 500MB.

There is option to change it to 1gb but that option is inactive , I can't access that possibility even if that listed as an option!!

zoom uploader upload speed @ 3000-5000 kb/s pro file

after 1 time upload all files in my account nice but you need more server und answer my ticket pls ^^

@ karadut: Why do you think so?

Well, have a look at last two pages. A lot of problems.. Daily download limit for free users is the most irritating one for me.. It happens even when you "attempt" to download. And they have the lowest DL speed for free users I've ever seen. About 30-40 kbps. Too many things to fix.. And I don't think they'll be fixed.

Well, have a look at last two pages. A lot of problems.. Daily download limit for free users is the most irritating one for me.. It happens even when you "attempt" to download. And they have the lowest DL speed for free users I've ever seen. About 30-40 kbps. Too many things to fix.. And I don't think they'll be fixed.

I just remember that filesonic has technical issues more than month after renaming from sharingmatrix (august-september 2010)...

I have free download speed 70-100 KB/s.

30 days since its last download ?

Thank you for taking the time to this matter.

I have a question.
This morning, the "Deleted Files Notifer" mail has arrived.
The removed files have in common "not been downloaded once" .

But, Not after 30 days and Not violated. only 2 weeks later after uploading.

Customer Support (homepage) says "RapidGator offers a long term storage of files - 30 days since its last download for regular accounts and unlimited for the owners of premium accounts." (reprinting)

I recommend that you check the system to store again.
After confirming, plz report.:)

And then,
the correct subject line is "Deleted Files Notifier" rather than "Deleted Files Notifer".

Aligator: U saying and your Administrator saying web upload working..
well its works but not always..
like 1h ago (6am euro time) i uploaded some files- most of them finished..
but also kinda alot stuck..on 100% and not showing link...
its says estimated time: calculating..and not moving at all..

its the same situiation like with filesonic or wupload in past ..PR guy from forum telling all time we are working to fix problems, we are working..but problems still not solved..
gimme like 1-2 days w/o any problems pls:)

We rly wish best for Aligator Host but u rly need to fix all problems..last 2 weeks or even more evereyday we have problems with files/ftp/ru/webupload..:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back