Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,359 comments
Even with unlimited storage plan files are being deleted way too much now, its like file deletion day, and these files have nothing to do with DMCA, they are 6-7 months old files and suddenly they are being deleted due to the famous "copyright infringement".... I wonder how much more space RG needs? haven't they already freed enough space? just pathetic.

Well, I have never been crying for Shaving and such in the past; But this time I really think that : They are shaving...
They do this grouply; What I mean is They have divided affiliates into groups and Group A will be shaved, then Group B then Group C and so on... Im pretty Sure I was in the "shave group" for the last 2 days... When this is repeated again, I will make a clip and pay for premium with my own card from my own link and then publish it.

I can not be sure if they shave or not but Even my hardworking friends say that they are shaving...
Lets see...

I have been saying this for a long time that they have divided affiliates into different groups, they shave sales from one group , then give them good sales and start shaving from the other group and so on.
About checking by buying premium yourself, I don't think it will work, because there are different methods used by RG, maybe they will count one month sales on that day but not 3 month sales or vice versa, maybe they will not count sales from US but will count sales from other countries on that day, and so on, there can be many variations, so I don't think you will get an exact answer by doing this.

lDUmz.png

someone change these plans please.

Well, I have never been crying for Shaving and such in the past; But this time I really think that : They are shaving...
They do this grouply; What I mean is They have divided affiliates into groups and Group A will be shaved, then Group B then Group C and so on... Im pretty Sure I was in the "shave group" for the last 2 days... When this is repeated again, I will make a clip and pay for premium with my own card from my own link and then publish it.

I can not be sure if they shave or not but Even my hardworking friends say that they are shaving...
Lets see...
it is always true but they refuse it :139:

if you want to make a test then try to buy atleast 3 premiums with different sizes/payment options.The groups as mentoined here are 100% true.I remember this from the past that when i used to have good/sales earnings some of my friends have reported zero sales/rebills.Few days later i dropped to zero and my friends where on top.My last weeks stats where 7 rebills 6 sales this week(last 5 days) i have nothing.Just 5 time 0 in stats.+ 3 removed files due to dmca BUT!!! those are files like part1. or part7. specified files on which i got sales. So the result is i have lost rebills.There was no real dmca because other parts are still online.Maybe they are doing this coz they see that i have no new uploads for long time and they are slowly terminating my account.

Last edited:
i don't know how peoples got sale i have every day 000 sale i am working hard but no sale found in my account
2013-06-05 104 (0$) 0 (0.0000$) 0 (0.0000$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 0$
2013-06-06 82 (0$) 0 (0.0000$) 0 (0.0000$) 0.0000$ 0 (0$) 0$
any one can tell me what i do?

Yes Change the Host if you are not getting any sales and see the diff with new host.:dan:

Rapidgator Good Host: Everyday 2-3 sales atleast.. Bhow Bhow Bhow:cough:

Back