Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,359 comments
early morning it was 3 counting dl and it's 10pm still its 3 in 2TB data RG shave or not able to control status it always happen now it;'s time to say ba-bye i don't want to waste my time ... G2H RG

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

160 files deleted today... i dunno if there were really reported or they just want to kill the rebills
Rapidgator balls are heavy now they playing game now big time

Now i really hate... RG.... sales on ppd....

alCRmnN.png

Tell me rapidgator ( I know that you viste this thread) :

Do I ask for charity ? 9 downloads in a full day with 635 number of files <_< do I ?
if yes , so fuck you and fuck me because I still work with you :facepalm:

653615106.jpg

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

monro u should ignore such comment bz he seems new to rg not u lolz . and after getting some sales he gets excited lolz . We have given an year to rg so we can understand better that is it our content craap or our trafffic crap or is it typical pattern of shaving lolz ...

Spiceboy @ once u switch to pps then u will see the actual sales they give u and the ones they shave :) So never judge the sales when u r on ppd thats my experience .

Tell me rapidgator ( I know that you viste this thread) :

Do I ask for charity ? 9 downloads in a full day with 635 number of files <_< do I ?
if yes , so fuck you and fuck me because I still work with you :facepalm:

653615106.jpg

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

you have 635 files i have about 2800 file and i got only 3 dl last day i got 9 dl this 3 dl from morning and it's midnight still have 3 dl more then 50 site i post and 30 to 40 post per day i am telling you guys RG Rapidgaming

i can only laugh how this filehost fucked up his trust and credit.from time to time i go and look into deleted files statistics and see the same thing over and over again file.part5.rar - Copyright infringement what about the other parts?are they ok or what?

but the funny part is that i see many files which has generated sales deleted due to this wierd copyrights.some of you guys have reported something like this here i can confirm this situation on my account is the same.they are deleting files to shave our rebills.i hope that this host will be closed soon.or atleast banned on most forums.they have gone too far...

Back