RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just taked me 10$ from my ballance and added 1 month premium (without my consent).I did not have subscription to a recurring payment
12204215.jpg
.jpg.you are a CRAP HOST
I also got an email from them (like i bought a premium account).
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/7149/28265747.png

Last edited:
I think we should report this to the admin of WJ.Please post here who had same problem :

http://www.wjunction.com/102-file-host-discussion/136802-rapidgator-cheaters.html

People, it maybe a simply sytem error, why do you always make assumtions so damn fast?

Submit a ticket first or wait for reply before creating confusion with words like they cheated me, they will hit and run etc, then going as far as opening uselss threads (@yousuck). You have this thread for this kind of issue yousyck.

People, it maybe a simply sytem error, why do you always make assumtions so damn fast?

Submit a ticket first or wait for reply before creating confusion with words like they cheated me, they will hit and run etc, then going as far as opening uselss threads (@yousuck). You have this thread for this kind of issue yousyck.
same things people say about filesonic ....and what they did at the end?

PEOPLE, did you click on the links posted here before?? IF YOU CLICKED : hxxp://rapidgator.net/balance/init/premiumTariffId/1 ---> DO NOT CLICK ON IT posted before here, then that is the issue, you clicked on it and it requires no confirmation to buy premium with earnings, it just requires that simply click and automatically you buy premium with earnings. No confirmation afterwards on page either.

I reported that this is dangerous but RG ignored it it seems.

So if you did that, you can blame RG for not requiring confirmation and the one that posted the link without warning.

PEOPLE, did you click on the links posted here before?? IF YOU CLICKED : hxxp://rapidgator.net/balance/init/premiumTariffId/1 ---> DO NOT CLICK ON IT posted before here, then that is the issue, you clicked on it and it requires no confirmation to buy premium with earnings, it just requires that simply click and automatically you buy premium with earnings. No confirmation afterwards on page either.

I reported that this is dangerous but RG ignored it it seems.

So if you did that, you can blame RG for not requiring confirmation and the one that posted the link without warning.
that is what i done first time (1 month ago) , now i am really sure i did not push that button !!

my account--profile--modify account settings--other

untick Subscribe to a recurring payment, if you don't want to buy monthly

premium account with your earnings

I guess

sir I have here filepost premium account
can I use it that to remote upload?.
and also what is this " Файл не доступен" .

hope you guys help me out.

@keito0015 I thought that too, if they solve the problem with premium accounts (hope that was just an error) i will continue with them.Looks like i am not the only one who had this problem.Hope will solve it....if not its time to say good bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back