RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You counting system dont work properly . i dont now what happends but at night contings its ok but in day its worse . Do you deceive us?

I'd just like to know WHEN Rapidgator is actually going to fix web upload speeds instead of just bullshitting us around with excuses.... In about 10 emails exchanged with Rapidgator support, NOT ONCE have they replied regarding the shitty web upload speeds!!
They're completely ignoring it.

X-(
Hi,

already answered to you in ticket. It is only slow with sBorg and it is quick with other RU hosts or FTP. Than problem is probably on sBorg side.

You counting system dont work properly . i dont now what happends but at night contings its ok but in day its worse . Do you deceive us?

During the day we have to much traffic and probably people cancel downloads.
We are waiting for better drives for Upload and ftp and we'll add some more servers this week.

Hi,

already answered to you in ticket. It is only slow with sBorg and it is quick with other RU hosts or FTP. Than problem is probably on sBorg side.

No, it's not sBorg's problem... It's your servers problem!!

I was uploading to rapidgator at 10mb/s (and above!) until 2 weeks ago. Then, your servers crapped down and speeds are terrible.

Speeds for all other hosts are good and suffered no change. Just yours.

YOUR SERVERS ARE OVERLOADED!! It's not that hard to understand. You need to ACTUALLY install more server, a LOT more.

Everytime I try to upload it's always speeds of 0.33-0.14mb/s OR it says:

"could not connect to pr2, pr4, pr6, pr8, pr5......"

So, it is your servers problem.

WEB UPLOAD (which is what sBorg uses) SPEEDS ARE TERRIBLE!! And it's not just for me!!

FIX IT!X-(

Last edited:
All files which I have uploaded on pr1 shows only 1kb when people trying to download it. File exist but giving 1kb only. After that I must search that file and delete it manually, and try reupload it again. When it land on pr2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 it works fine.

Any solution for pr1? I'm loosing many hours searching for corrupted files there.
Already send ticket and waiting for reply.

Does it worth to start work with Rapidgator or just wait for future development :)?? I'm intensive thinking about moving to this host. Any pros or cons :?

All other hosts are pretty much in same states (partially overloaded + no so great speeds) but rapidgator rate are a tad better than the rest, so you might want to actually give them a try,

Their web upload has the slowest speeds of all the hosters i'm working with even the ones i have no premium of.
They have the lowest downloadcount and i haven't sold a premium in days :(

rapidgator is a good host. glad to see that they are adding more servers every week. i hope that RG will have such a good reputation as filesonic before. :) already received 3 payments.

hello nice to see rapidgator going fine well i just want to ask you when you will add alertpay or bankwire or moneybooker or any other method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back