RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We answer all tickets.
What is your ticket number?

We are adding new servers right now and I promiss things will be better next week. We just can't move all traffic to new storages. It is a bit more complicated than you think.

I am with Rapidgator since Feb and I am one of the few who still were uploading on their servers after the lock of RG paypal account, so it's been great news for me to know they found new owner and honestly the first days since the 'rebirth' were good enough: my stats started to growth day by day and reached one nice daily number (considering I am posting my links only in 1 forum) which allowed me to reach my target: getting the money to have free premium renewed monthly without using my money.

But after the first week a lot of problems happened:

stats seem to be wrong (I lost about 100 daily downloads and I found this weird)
files deleted day by day
tickets without one answer
uploading/downloading speed unstable

but the most annoying fact is that NewRapidGator asked for the re-opening of this support thread and, since that day, he/they didn't give one single answer or support here, seems like he/they used this place only to promote their service and not for real support!

Actually I am happy I didn't use their money to buy my first premium as it was my intention, I will consider to re-up my files on RG if I will see some REAL CHANGES... I don't want to pay for a crap host

Dude,

We are so sorry.
Once again stats are wrong cause people do not download full files because of current low speeds.

@NEWRAPIDGATOR
Answer to this:
When statistic will be ok?Are u a cheatter?YES U ARE!!
They say they will double their servers this week....added one server ....lol...they have no ideea about filesharing>they are
crap host

already gone!!!!!!!!!!FU*K THEM ..al my files deleted today!!!!!
We do delete files if we get Abuse.

Dude,

We are so sorry.
Once again stats are wrong cause people do not download full files because of current low speeds.
My files are for premiumusers only.....i am PPS...one of my downloaders told me that he downloaded 10 of my games (thats 50 files) and one is not working.The problem is that it shows me only 10 Downloads in one week!!And the speeds for premium users are ok!

My files are for premiumusers only.....i am PPS...one of my downloaders told me that he downloaded 10 of my games (thats 50 files) and one is not working.The problem is that it shows me only 10 Downloads in one week!!And the speeds for premium users are ok!

You are on PPS, We don't count premium downloads. And We count Free downloads only 1 download per 1 Ip in 24 hours. Like other hosts.

Hi,

Something strange with filemanager: When I use a 'search' and then try to get a links - nothing happen. And 'Select all' button doesn't work too.

Last edited:
@NewRapidGator , To be the most popular host in europe you should move France to class A , also the download speed should be between 150Ko/s and 250Ko/s for free users . :)

Excuse me, RapidGator............. :|

I cant understand that why some files of mine don't get counted..... ??? What is with your stat system??? Some files get download points and some files get number "ZERO".........And as a result, my earnings are *** going south??? It kinda piss me off, man........

I need your explanation...asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's the probleme with stats

files that i uploade last 2 days all zero downloads

hq0FN.png

Z5brl.png

Last edited:
i realized soemthing while checking the files. my file also didnt get countred and i remember he said their migrating files or something so i checked files list again and some files had different download address from 2 days ago ! i replaced new address with the old one and my files started counting !

maby its just me, dont know about others !

We answer all tickets.
What is your ticket number?

Actually all my tickets got one answer, but for a few of them I had to ask you twice as I didn't get one answer in the first couple of days.
Maybe it's me that I'm wrong and I don't know know how hard is to make a filehosting run, but old owners usued to answer my tickets in a few minutes/hours. ;)

Anyway that's not your first problem: looks like (as usual) you're not reading all our posts and answer only a few of the questions: if I'm still using RG it's because, of course, I liked the service since the beginning but it's at least annoying to see the same problems are recurring since the old owner times.

When, in the middle of February, RG got lots of new users (after all the problems with megaupload and similar websites) the service almost crashed:

• uploading/downloading speed was inconstant
  • FTP worked bad (trying to upload files mostly of the times you got error messages or it wasn't possible to connect RG servers)

the previous owner asked us to wait because they were adding new servers and I was one of the few telling "ok, it's not a problem for me... if the service will be better I can wait"
and it looked I was right: after the new servers the situation was better but they got the famous paypal problem and all it looked lost.

Now: you are new owners and (as I told you) everything worked good at the beginning, but after a few days the same problems of February appeared again: now I can understand (again) you got problems managing the traffic growth and I'm ready to wait for the new servers (again) but I find (of course) weird you always have got the same identical problems month by month... taht's why I find it's not really professional to open a support thread asking people to use your hosting when you (for first) know your service isn't fully operative and, after that, thinking you can simply give us one answer to all the problems: we are adding new servers. STOP

Of course actual RG users would like to have fresh news about how the situation evolves

We are adding new servers right now and I PROMISE THINGS WILL BE BETTER NEXT WEEK. We just can't move all traffic to new storages. It is a bit more complicated than you think.

So it's ok for me: I will wait next week and see if there are REAL CHANGES.

Was it working before?

Hi,

Something strange with filemanager: When I use a 'search' and then try to get a links - nothing happen. And 'Select all' button doesn't work too.

Hi,

Well, almost every post in this topic is about bad speed for free users and problems with RU. I already told multiple times. This will be solved when all added servers are fully operational. Till that, it can't be solved, because old infrastructure can't handle this traffic. The fact that we are new owners does not mean that we can add all users wishes and rewrite website code or servers capacity just in one day.
If FTP or RU not working - just wait few days till it does. I'll notify in this thread when things are stable.

Actually all my tickets got one answer, but for a few of them I had to ask you twice as I didn't get one answer in the first couple of days.
Maybe it's me that I'm wrong and I don't know know how hard is to make a filehosting run, but old owners usued to answer my tickets in a few minutes/hours. ;)

Anyway that's not your first problem: looks like (as usual) you're not reading all our posts and answer only a few of the questions: if I'm still using RG it's because, of course, I liked the service since the beginning but it's at least annoying to see the same problems are recurring since the old owner times.

When, in the middle of February, RG got lots of new users (after all the problems with megaupload and similar websites) the service almost crashed:

• uploading/downloading speed was inconstant
  • FTP worked bad (trying to upload files mostly of the times you got error messages or it wasn't possible to connect RG servers)

the previous owner asked us to wait because they were adding new servers and I was one of the few telling "ok, it's not a problem for me... if the service will be better I can wait"
and it looked I was right: after the new servers the situation was better but they got the famous paypal problem and all it looked lost.

Now: you are new owners and (as I told you) everything worked good at the beginning, but after a few days the same problems of February appeared again: now I can understand (again) you got problems managing the traffic growth and I'm ready to wait for the new servers (again) but I find (of course) weird you always have got the same identical problems month by month... taht's why I find it's not really professional to open a support thread asking people to use your hosting when you (for first) know your service isn't fully operative and, after that, thinking you can simply give us one answer to all the problems: we are adding new servers. STOP

Of course actual RG users would like to have fresh news about how the situation evolves

So it's ok for me: I will wait next week and see if there are REAL CHANGES.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back