PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uploading from other hosts

Can you please let me know what other file hosts that we can upload movies directly thorugh. Will this work with Novamov or Firstload or shockshare or megavideo or movshare?

Please resond as this is a very big decision on which file host that I am going to use for this project that I'm working on.

Thanks

What filehosts do you support remote upload from, is there anyway to remote upload multiple files at once and can you please upgrade me premium + level 2?
Username: AUSSIEDOG

Can you please tell me why i cant remote upload from Megashares.com to Putlocker.com?

Edit; can premium remote upload more than 1 file at once?

Last edited:
Hello Putlocker.

Just wondering will the payments be sent on the 1st of July or the 5th of July this time?

Thanks in advance mate.

Ben.

Hello Putlocker.

I have a request for the site if posible mate.

I was thinking on the " External File Upload" Page inside the "File URL" box there is allways a ""HTTP:://"" inside that box.

Now i was wondering could you make it optional to have that "HTTP:://" in the box, or completely remove fully. As I have to delete that everytime and then enter the full URL each time i want to externaly upload a file. Im guessin other people also might have trouble with this too.
Its not a serious problem or nothing. It just i think it might help people to remote upload there files faster.

Hope you understand what i mean mate - If not let me know and i'll post some pictures explaning what i mean better.

thanks Putlocker.

Ben.

Last edited:
Yep, thats right, uploading is today very bad , I have so many Failed uploads :/

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/N71jq.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
accounts upgraded.
we can not offer mass anything at this time :(

the http:// is as a helpful option as many people forget to add it in there-its just a part of the code.

You have to make sure to check off box to Allow Streaming.

We are having issues with upload server and are adding a few more to make sure it runs smoothly. We apologize for any inconvenience-please bare with us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back