PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
all files are downloadable. You can put a password on the whole file and only give it out when you wish but if the files is marked for streaming it is available for download too.

account upgraded.
FTP working fine now.

Hi, can you upgrade my account in sockshare.com
account name: nekravolva
thx
and will ftp upload fixxed for putlocker and socksshare?

Please upgrade my account to premium user and 2nd level. I'm uploader Putlocker.
Username : mai4466

putlocker2.jpg

Last edited:
Last night am uploaded by ftp and complete.
but now my file don't show in my file.
I use Filezilla conect to Putlocker i find my file but file don't show in my file on Putlocker

Hello Putlocker.

Just wanted to let you know im over the moon with your services.

I've never made so much money on a website like yours. its totaly amazing!! ( its nearly enuf for me live comfortably on) - working for you beats any other job in the world by far!!!!

You guys are the best and i'll be sticking with you guys to the very end!!

Thanks so much putlocker you guys/gals are the best!!!

Best wishes.

Ben.

all my files are 28kb and also encoding fails ???????????? what can i do with that

please upgrade me to premium
username : abakodama

is it possible to external file upload from megaupload , if not what are other filehosts , please mention then , also do i have to be premium in the file hosts to external file upload , thnx

all my files are 28kb and also encoding fails ???????????? what can i do with that

is it possible to external file upload from megaupload , if not what are other filehosts , please mention then , also do i have to be premium in the file hosts to external file upload , thnx

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this keep happening with me for more than 30 times now i got totally mad !!!!!!!!!!! and even if it is a good file it says fail to encode??????? what can i do please
unledkfg.png

Last edited:
You can do external upload from megavideo you just need to grab video link not url.So your file has to end in .avi , .flv etc...you go to megavideos video than click download.In your browser youl see link that goes something like http://www1089.megaupload.com/files/7e2c216d530e713d9516a48eb9fd2c45/yourvideo.avi
You copy and paste this link into external upload section on putlockers page..it works every time.
Hope this helps.
Btw,putlocker,can your tech people make this work on other host too,i have tried this with movshare and some other host and its not working,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back