PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hai, is the statistics fixed...I don't seem to have a working statistics...It doesn't even show I earned $0.00 :(

Please see...My Account ID: senvizhi

Thanks

Well i too have enormous drop in statistics and uniques.Putlocker said that everything is fixed but still i have many doupts about if its fine or not.Still no clear answer.

Hello Putlocker, can you upgrade my accounys to lvl 2
username Putlocker - klechony
: username Sockshare - klechonybg

Last edited:
I'm not getting My Actual statistics I'm getting 30% from actual Statistics..
pls fix it soon Mr.Putlocker ..
whats Happening to our Real Uniq Views? i didn't get any Previous Uniq views up to day ? so what happen in next few days ? still the same?
This New Statistic System is Totally confusing and not Fair and Uploders are also getting Stressful.

sugessation

hello putlocker Admin

my username is :: darkc999
well i want to say that putlocker remote uploader is not so good kindly upgrade it becuase its limit is 10 9 urls to upload it once also it does not download files completely download half and then sometime converted and and sometime stuck in conversion.
so upgraded remote uplaoder and make it AJAX so that it shows file downlaoding speed and how muc left etc info about every remote url.

also this month am paid only 14 dollars which are my october earning in september i joined putlocker and earned about 4 dollars so in my payment my septemeber earnings are missing !!!

Am regular uplaoder of putlocker kindly upgrade me to level 3 :)
thanks
also

Stats arent fixed for Putloker, i m getting at most half of downloads from my usual quota. Starting a new account yesterday on sockshare I was surprised to get double the downloads compared to Putloker, and with at most third of the files that I have on Putloker
Counting manually the no. of downloads on Putloker I got 1300 but in the statistics is 760

Last edited:
Please let me know whether you are in full operation - as I find that the STATS are wrong -downloads even is not correct - leave along the unique ones - Please add the stats of OCT asap. as I want to see my average - comparing with sept the present reading are WRONG

I have PMed you too

Thanks

Hey putlocker,
Stats aren't working properly, both Total and Unique downloads are only displaying half the stats.
I'm guessing, the upgrades are causing this problem and hope you can fix this soon.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back