Selling Premium Remote Desktop Solutions 1GBIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

patt1293

[strike]Premium Remote Desktop Solutions[/strike]

Sold out!!

I will be offering VPS Very Soon.. As for more Gigabit servers :)
Remote Desktop Packages

Sold Out! [strike]Starter

• Disk Space: 10 GB
  • Data Transfer: 750 GB
  • CPU Priority: Equal
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $14

Standard 0 Left!

• Disk Space: 15 GB
  • Data Transfer: 1000 GB
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $22
[/strike]
Advanced 0 left!

• Disk Space: 20 GB
  • Data Transfer: 2000 GB
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $30

Additional Disk Space

• 10 GB: $5
  • 20 GB: $9
  • 30 GB: $12

Additional Bandwidth

• 100 GB: $5
  • 500 GB: $23
  • 1000 GB: $40

Screen Shots

765479678.png

Rapidshare
2113vdi.png

Hotfile
nbyhop.png

Megaupload
11ryc5t.png

Torrents from IPTorrent
http://imgcentre.com/img/uploads/big/aa20048ef0.png

Sales & Contact Details

Patrick

Benign Limited Support

Demo accounts are available

Testimonials
Got a Trial on this server and Tbh they have Awesome Speed , if you are looking to be Uploader u will have to buy this RDP :D it will help you alot

I have to say I just tested this out and I will be ordering next month since I do not get paid until the 3rd. This has no lag and downloads/uploads fast compared to the RD I have now and I thought it was good until testing this one. I recommend you order this service hands down the best I have seen or tested.

I just received a demo and must say that I am impressed. The 1GB/s port makes the speed incredibly fast and it's on a quad core with 8GB of RAM, so there's no freezing up. Also, the RD's are not being oversold. There is a limited number of people per server. With these prices I can see the slots being sold out in no time.

I have to say, I will never use Rapid Leech again. I have had no problems at all, speeds are much faster, and everything just seems much smoother. I've uploaded 200GB over the last 3 days, explanatory enough I think. If you have any questions (on a customer level) regarding the service Patrick is offering please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lots of rdp these days,look like RL and TF are getting replaced
anyway i can say patt is a trusted guy ,dealt with him for his forum work before:)

Test was very fast speeds will buy one for downloading and uploading once I open my project up.

41 comments
Torrent DL average 650Kbs ... how fast is that? I still don't understand why people bother with these torrents, while almost everything is available on RS or other filehosts at 25MBs+ ...

Torrent DL average 650Kbs ... how fast is that? I still don't understand why people bother with these torrents, while almost everything is available on RS or other filehosts at 25MBs+ ...

If your on a private torrent site you can get upwards of 7-10MB/s

It's not as fast as RS but things hit Torrent sites faster allowing you to upload them and post quicker.

Got a Trial on this server and Tbh they have Awesome Speed , if you are looking to be Uploader u will have to buy this RDP :D it will help you alot

Thanks for the great reviews, as Benign said the Starter is sold out. Demo accounts are still available although with all the good reviews you would be crazy not to choose our Remote Desktop :D

For example, Rapid Uploader is a portable app. I can just run it from a folder without installing it. That's what you mean, yea? All other software with Install Shield or something similar can't be installed, you mean.

I ran into this on Patrick's RDP. It's fine, though, as so far all the software (RUM, File Zilla, Firefox, Winrar) I need is already available.

Software install requests are almost always given somethings I will not install because of the resource usage. Like video editing/converting software.

I have all the basics installed that you would need.

This service is simply amazing...
Got one advanced package in the morning.. What should I say ? Amazing support, cool speeds, decent ram and amazing applications.
And finally, this guy will not state "I'm on mobile" in his IM status :P
I really like to do a plenty more business with these guys :D

I just want to add that the service offered by Patrick is absolutely outstanding. I've been with him for a couple of months now. Whenever the site is down, he's quick to inform me. He went the extra mile to help me and he's a really patient guy. I've dealt with many web-hosters and Patrick surpasses them in everyway. Great guy to deal with.

Hurry Only one more Standard Left and 2 more Advanced left before this server is full..

I'm going to start offering Windows/Linux VPS's on a 100mbit port soon, PM me for more details :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back