Selling Premium Remote Desktop Solutions 1GBIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

patt1293

[strike]Premium Remote Desktop Solutions[/strike]

Sold out!!

I will be offering VPS Very Soon.. As for more Gigabit servers :)
Remote Desktop Packages

Sold Out! [strike]Starter

• Disk Space: 10 GB
  • Data Transfer: 750 GB
  • CPU Priority: Equal
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $14

Standard 0 Left!

• Disk Space: 15 GB
  • Data Transfer: 1000 GB
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $22
[/strike]
Advanced 0 left!

• Disk Space: 20 GB
  • Data Transfer: 2000 GB
  • 1GBIT Port Speed
  • Monthly Fee: $30

Additional Disk Space

• 10 GB: $5
  • 20 GB: $9
  • 30 GB: $12

Additional Bandwidth

• 100 GB: $5
  • 500 GB: $23
  • 1000 GB: $40

Screen Shots

765479678.png

Rapidshare
2113vdi.png

Hotfile
nbyhop.png

Megaupload
11ryc5t.png

Torrents from IPTorrent
http://imgcentre.com/img/uploads/big/aa20048ef0.png

Sales & Contact Details

Patrick

Benign Limited Support

Demo accounts are available

Testimonials
Got a Trial on this server and Tbh they have Awesome Speed , if you are looking to be Uploader u will have to buy this RDP :D it will help you alot

I have to say I just tested this out and I will be ordering next month since I do not get paid until the 3rd. This has no lag and downloads/uploads fast compared to the RD I have now and I thought it was good until testing this one. I recommend you order this service hands down the best I have seen or tested.

I just received a demo and must say that I am impressed. The 1GB/s port makes the speed incredibly fast and it's on a quad core with 8GB of RAM, so there's no freezing up. Also, the RD's are not being oversold. There is a limited number of people per server. With these prices I can see the slots being sold out in no time.

I have to say, I will never use Rapid Leech again. I have had no problems at all, speeds are much faster, and everything just seems much smoother. I've uploaded 200GB over the last 3 days, explanatory enough I think. If you have any questions (on a customer level) regarding the service Patrick is offering please do not hesitate to contact me.

Lots of rdp these days,look like RL and TF are getting replaced
anyway i can say patt is a trusted guy ,dealt with him for his forum work before:)

Test was very fast speeds will buy one for downloading and uploading once I open my project up.

41 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back