POPCPM - POPUP Network That Pays for Raw Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Publishers,

We just revamped the POPUPs design to fit the real popups that show up like every other site. Please try it out now. Placements have been reset to grab the codes for our new popups. Earnings are still the same as the previous email. Our popups are now better and easy to close since they are real popups and wont annoy your users as much. They work like any other popup now.

Hope this is good news for all.

Get the new codes and start using us and get paid High CPMs for your popups!

POPCPM Admin

Hey Popcpm,

your Ads are filled with Malware. My site was blocked by Google only because of your ads.

And instead of changing this problem you just deleted my thread in your POPCPM-forum.
It's not the first time Malware appears on your Ads, don't you even check them?:facepalm:

The latest Malware I noticed were in the popups, provided by "abralincoln.in". They were active over several days, so that even Google noticed it.

I'm sorry, but I won't use your service again. You seem to have no control about your dubious advertisers. It's just too late if you have to delete advertisers.

The latest Malware I noticed were in the popups, provided by "abralincoln.in". They were active over several days, so that even Google noticed it.

I'm sorry, but I won't use your service again. You seem to have no control about your dubious advertisers. It's just too late if you have to delete advertisers.

Im sorry you feel that way. We have been deleting this advertiser countless times, he joins this network under several different advertising usernames. we already banned his ip.

You need to read the FAQs.

Payments are done automatically 2 times a month if you make the minimum payout and there is a wait period of 15 days I think.

Dear Publishers,

We have great news, we just increased the amount of raw impressions and set each counter for popups on a 60 second counter limit instead of the 86400 seconds. Meaning Earnings will earn more for more raw impressions. We have also added a FAQ to our website. We have also fixed the adult and non adult ads as well as all the malware problems. They have all been fixed. We shouldnt have anymore intrusive advertisers in our system anymore. Try us out and see the new changes as well as earning opportunity you can have from POPCPM. We have spent the past week resolving all these issues and now we have fixed everything that was posted on our forums as well as other forums as problems. Please check it out and see the changes.

POPCPM Admin

---------- Post added at 07:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

All Pending Payments for March 1st have been paid out except for Payments in alertpay that have over $50.00. We are waiting for deposit in Alertpay to clear so we can make payments via alertpay. Thanks for your Patience.

Dear Publishers,

We have just updated the system script to count more traffic in a more better way. From now on there will be no default ads no more. Popups will not show up for every visitor now. Only for paying visitors will it show up. For example if your in china and we dont have a advertiser for china. China viewers will not see a popup. We decided this since most publishers asked us is there a way to limit it and so we have decided to just remove the default ads.

The New System works like this:
First Paying popup View is worth the highest amount. Second popup view and so forth is counted as raw traffic earnings meaning a fixed raw price. Meaning if you have alot of unique views you can earn more as well as if you have alot of raw traffic. This only works for popups for both adult and non adult.

Adult CPMS have been Raised to a high $3.50, While regular popups have been raised to a $2.50 CPM.

Remember now we only count paying traffic. Default ads will no longer show so most users who arent targeted won't see our ads.

This should be good news for some of you!

POPCPM Admin

Dear sir:

I think your counting system got something wrong.
Since two or three hours ago the speed of counting got really slow.
I'm using you regular popup ads.
Hope you can check for it.

Regards.

==================================

update: OK. I see. Sorry for my misunderstanding.
Thanks for your help and hope the advertiser can reups their ads asap.

Last edited:
@shiningnoy

We only count traffic that are being paid for. We dont issue default ads any more. if you see a slow amount of traffic it means the targgeted area for our advertisers campaign has ended for your geo-traffic targetting areas. We don't change anything at the moment. If the campaign runs out we wait till the advertiser reups on the one. You can't expect for an ad to run forever if theres no money in it. Our advertisers usually reup a few hours after they run out. As of now most Tier 2 country campaigns have run out only Tier 1 countries are showing their popups as of now.

My visitor told me there's malware in the regular popups.
I don't know which site contained the virus.
But I don't want my visitors to face such bad situation.
And fall in risk to be blocked by google.
So I decided to remove the popups code even it can bring me much money.

Hope your service can be more professional to make this thing not to be happened.
I will keep my eye on your service.
Hope one day I can still come back to use your ads without any malware.

@blacktiger whats your username?

Did you update your correct payment details. we send all out payments for march 1st already.

@blacktiger it says you reached the payout for March 15th not march 1st... Please read our FAQ for payment info. It says we pay at terms of Net 15 business days. On the 1st and 15th meaning reaching payout by the 1st or 15th and then waiting a total of 15 business days. means you will be paid on the 31st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back