POPCPM - POPUP Network That Pays for Raw Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already in process once alertpay verifies us. we will be using alertpay as a option. you can reach the minimum if you want first and get paid by us by alertpay.

all websites are instantly verified for the first 24 hours. then we verify it by the origin of the traffic so you at least get paid for the traffic u sent us.

hmmm... can be interesting.. I will give it a try. Are you going to offer banner ads as well in the feature?

Last edited:
We have just added section for adult webmasters. We added the section to seperate Adult traffic to regular traffic. Also new advertisers have been added into the picture as well as cpm rates. We are paying for alot of US/CA Traffic from both regular and Adult traffic. If you have try us out now and you wont be dissappointed.

Dear Publishers,

We have recently reworked our system to fully help our publishers. We have deleted the default popups so that only Paying Popups will show up. Viewing your own ads won't earn you money any more since we just updated the system and ad templates.

We are paying a flat rate for $3.00 CPM for all Unique Popups from these Countries :
USA, UK, CA, and AU
We are paying a flat rate of $2.00 CPM For all Unique Popups from these countries :
Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland

We are paying a raw flat rate of $1.00 cpm for additional popups if they show up for users for the following countries above.

Ads will not show up anymore if they aren't paying. We have received requests to not show popups every time. We limited so that only paying popups will show.

Also, We have received word from our advertisers that some ads where they see it have sites which contain other ads like paid-to-promote.net or other ptp sites which redirect the site meaning that the user who sees the popup wont see it at all. We have decided to place a temporary hold on placements that have redirect codings until they are removed on the website.

Payments are close by for the 15th of Feb. Pending payments for Feb 15 th will be made from March 1st-5th. You can expect to receive payment if you have a pending payment.

Hope this news is good for you publishers,

We have tried to fulfill all requests made in the forums as well as messages sent to us from our publishers.

Best Wishes,

POPCPM Admin

After latest update i can earn more using juicyads banners, less intrusive for users and earn more. It was good before this last update, but now....

Now the pop-up redirect my webpage, my visitors can´t see my webpage...

After some tests it happens with one of your advertisers... the pop-up redirect the main page to another. At the same time now two pop-up windows are opened instead one.

Edit: I tested in depth again, and now works good... weird... perhaps my browser was overloaded...

Last edited:
We had a crisis situation before. one of our advertisers fluctuated our publisher earnings by finding a hole in our script we just finished fixing it. And @newbie yes we do pay. Check out forums for payment proofs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back