POPCPM - POPUP Network That Pays for Raw Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.
what problem? The popups are working fine as we speak. we just changed the way they work before thats probably why you had issues when we were tweaking the script a bit.

my statistic back to date 24th again, also my messages about payment etc is not there, is the site ok? the database counted seems back to 24th

@semiclip we had a bug issue before we found it thanks to an advertiser. we corrected it back to the way it was.

@michomoz we are implementing on it soon. will post it once we have confirmation on some premium advertisers.

i hope u can jeff i know u a long time ago but we can talk later about that lol good luck buddy and let me know if there is any changes

surething will do :) we will put it up on our thread once the higher ups on the advertising agency gives us the ok.

---------- Post added 27th Feb 2012 at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 26th Feb 2012 at 10:54 PM ----------

Just launched our CPM Banner campaign. Only size 300x250 atm. more will be available soon.

really ,great i will try it tell me how many banners per page and what can i get paid for 1000 impression and is there any redirect coz it can ban me from my submission sites in no time

You site loads awfully slow and with broken links / images etc.

[slide]http://pokit.org/get/120139ade93373987131c8ca76ade167.png[/slide]

Do you offer better pay rates and payout terms for bigger publishers?

Only interested in banners, no popup crap though.

We are currently experiencing some downtime and just restarted our server everything should be ok soon.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Its Been fixed :)

just signed up

---------- Post added 28th Feb 2012 at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was 27th Feb 2012 at 10:33 PM ----------

We are currently experiencing some downtime and just restarted our server everything should be ok soon.

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:12 PM ----------

Its Been fixed :)
Jeff, most of my sites are listed as only having 1 - 5 banner impressions so far, when I know for a fact that they have had 1000s. What gives?

Last edited:
No our retarded tech staff accidently put the impressions to count as the same as popunders so that only counted on UV traffic for the banner ads i just checked. It should be fixed now. Try it again should work. Also we have a 60 second ad count meaning that the same ad wont show up until after 60 seconds

Ahh, just some early road bumps then. Thanks for the super quick response / fix! <3

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

No our retarded tech staff accidently put the impressions to count as the same as popunders so that only counted on UV traffic for the banner ads i just checked. It should be fixed now. Try it again should work. Also we have a 60 second ad count meaning that the same ad wont show up until after 60 seconds
Is it pay per unique impression? Or just any impression / page load?

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

Still doesn't seem to be working...

I do not think you're making a good impression by telling everyone that the people who are meant to be looking after your business are "retarded".

Also, you managed to skip my question a few posts above. :facepalm:

Yes we do have a premium publishers. But to get into that program you need a minimum of 10,000 Unique Visitors daily to your site from either of the following countries :

USA, UK, CA, AU, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Switzerland.

We have a flat rate of 75% revenue share for our premium publisher accounts.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

Hey Guys,

We have some awesome news to let our publishers know that we now have added banners into our network. Right now we consist of only 468x60 and 300x250 banners. We are paying for the countries below at a raw flat rate of 10 cents per cpm for the following countries below.

United States Germany Australia Brazil
Italy United Kingdom Canada Switzerland
France Belgium Denmark Greece

If you have any of the following please try using our banner codes and earn! We only allow one banner per size on a page. Any more ads on the same page will result in a deletion of placement.

Also, we are releasing a premium publisher network for our publishers who have websites that consist of a daily 10,000 UV from any of the following countries :

United States Germany Australia Brazil
Italy United Kingdom Canada Switzerland
France Belgium Denmark Greece
Spain Netherlands Hong Kong Portugal
South Africa

If you have traffic from any of those places please email us at support@popcpm.com to get a premium publisher account or upgrade your current one.

POPCPM Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back