PetaNDrive.com best file hosting! make a lot of money now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Rech

downloads counter works in last 3 days income but it does not work in the stats graph page.

it is the first time stats graph complete one month, maybe this issue is because of that.

Last edited:
uh huh, I have to pause uploading there, waste of bandwidth and time....
There is only one bug that is causing all of the problems.
We have been trying to find the cause for it for some time with no results.
We will now give free premium accounts for users in return for some answers.

Some question:

Not downloaded files are deleted or they stay unlimited.
Also want to know if it is posible to earn points with views.
Refered users give more points for their download and refered or only for registering by our links?
For last I would like to know if grabbed files from other user counts like a download.

Thanks.

I am having lots of problems, not possible to fast-forward videos, usually have problems ie cannot chargue de website...

Last edited:
Everything paid, sorry we had a holiday in israel...
Anyway we released new backup versioning system, the goal is that you will be able to see files in any giving time.

Some of the main site features:
1. Access all of your files as a virtual hard drive directly from your computer, using PetaNDrive program, no wait time for browsing files, you can stream videos and even open rars without downloading it to your pc.
2. Access all of your files using FTP client (supports resume/append).
3. Almost unlimited storage space, 1000TB!
4. Send/Grab Terabytes of files to friends in seconds!
5. Play videos online using vlc/divx or flash player! Play with subtitle support on VLC (Subtitles will be added automatically
if you place it in the same folder with the same name).
6. Support mobile phones!
7. Support all major download managers!
8. Support extraction of archives in all file formats on the server in few seconds.
9. Online download manager to download from other servers (support SSL), so you can download large files directly to your virtual drive using their server bandwidth in a rapid speed!
9. Create groups to share files with your friends.
10. Create shortcut to other folders even external folders.
11. Advance permissions system like windows, you can share files and define who has permissions to do what... you can even hide your external folders/files links.
12. Statistics for uploaders, including downloads in the last 31 days graph, source graph (forum/site source), IP class graph, top wanted files, and you can see
statistics for each file too.

And
[FONT="]of course [/FONT]all of the other file hosting options, direct link access, protect files/folders with passwords, upload page with: resume,progress bar, drag and drop support, large files and many files support, edit files/pictures online and much much more...
very cool feature
will upload to you :D
and payment is auto pay every week ??

Eh? I thought I already hit the requested payment button but it did not go through?
I tried again and the requested payment button is still there?

can you check rech?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back