Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read on some forum this information:
The oron.com website is under investigation by paypal for fraud. (PayPal payment services are being used to make payments for copyright infringing material or services on the oron.com Website). Thats the reaon paypal closed temporary the account.
99.9% of the hosted files on oron.com is stolen/illegal xxx adult video material.
Oron.com doesnt take any proper action by DMCA copyright notices, No respond no reply no action. Servel xxx/adult companies/website are ready to sue oron.com website for copyright infringement and selling stolen goods/material on there website oron.com.
The first action they take was contacting paypal and hold them responsible for all damage.Ik known they also working to get down the webmoney and alertpay option on oron.com.

I have this information from a adultwebmaster forum.
Unfortunately, it appears that Oron completed its mission.

My conversation with oron

Me
Hi,
i read now smthing about wrong situation with oron... wtf ? Will it will be allright ?

Oron Support English (13:31:28 10/08/2011)

yes of course
these posts are incorrect written by people who do not have access to the correct information

Same happened to ul.to a few months ago and the PP option came back within 4 days or so (their account got suspended, ul.to provided the needed informations (don't know which infos) and they got their Paypal account back)...
So just wait and see ;-)

Information
Dear friends and partners,

let me assure you that we are in the process of resolving all
issues within the next few hours. There is no reason to worry
at all, I can personally assure you this.

from fdp ;)

Last edited:
Code:
The oron.com website is under investigation by paypal for fraud. (PayPal payment services are being used to make payments for [URL="http://ads.digitalpoint.com/go.php?k=copyright"]copyright[/URL] infringing material or services on the oron.com Website). Thats the reaon paypal closed temporary the account.
99.9% of the hosted files on oron.com is stolen/illegal xxx adult video material.
Oron.com doesnt take any proper action by  DMCA  copyright notices, No respond no reply no action. Servel  xxx/adult companies/website are ready to sue oron.com website for copyright infringement and selling stolen goods/material on there website oron.com.
The first action they take was contacting paypal and hold them responsible for all damage.Ik known they also working to get down the webmoney and alertpay option on oron.com.

I have this information from a adultwebmaster forum.

So i think the days are count for oron.com.

Mark

source please?

From Oron News:

Payment instruments update
August 09th, 2011 At this time we are working on updating our payment instruments in order to improve security and usability of the site. This may lead to an occasion outage of one of the payment options. Should you experience such a case, please use the alternative payment method.

Thank you

The so called "investigation" is a load of crap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back