Oron.com offers you a great opportunity to earn money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was earning about 50 each day
2day my earning is 0
reason is paypal update
posting is useless until paypal back
when paypal will be available again ?

0320b7.png

So, badluck last 2 days :(

I found it paypal button invisible :(

dM0v2.png

Now can anyone tell me what is it?I mean i can't get it since i am using oron from last 3 days..:facepalm: Is it a sale?? I don't see amount in my Earnings though..but i can see about posted at this page-
http://oron.com/?op=my_sales

I am on 7$ per sale but i can't see amount in my earnings..Is it normal??

Thanks & i am sorry for this kinda noob question.

Paypal disabled -> if you use Paypal, u must buy via Resellers -> the uploader get nothing from the sale by reseller -> Oron WIN

nice move oron

if my file is downloaded by the premium account, the files that make money?
if i upgrade acc to premium, can i upload files > 2048mb?

please answer 2 question!

@Theme...Premium downloads wont get u any money
Even if u are on Premium u cant upload beyond 2048mb....and for Free users download limit is 1gb..

Last edited:
Screw rebills priority is fixing the PP, everything is so fishy.
If you normaly contact them they will replay in no time,but now they don't even bother..
After a couple of days if the problem stays - oron did it again.

Code:
The oron.com website is under investigation by paypal for fraud. (PayPal payment services are being used to make payments for [URL="http://ads.digitalpoint.com/go.php?k=copyright"]copyright[/URL] infringing material or services on the oron.com Website). Thats the reaon paypal closed temporary the account.
99.9% of the hosted files on oron.com is stolen/illegal xxx adult video material.
Oron.com doesnt take any proper action by  DMCA  copyright notices, No respond no reply no action. Servel  xxx/adult companies/website are ready to sue oron.com website for copyright infringement and selling stolen goods/material on there website oron.com.
The first action they take was contacting paypal and hold them responsible for all damage.Ik known they also working to get down the webmoney and alertpay option on oron.com.

I have this information from a adultwebmaster forum.

So i think the days are count for oron.com.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back