[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just learned that Netload caps at 200 DL points a day per user. Meaning I can only get 200 points per IP a day. Is this true for everyone? It seems kind of low.

Last edited:
Have you ever work with filesonic before they die, they have md5 protection system
even if you pack it or not, their system can detect illegal files inside packed file
cause rar file includes real filenames and md5 code of it. All you have to do
while raring file use name encryption option enable

y4kxr9uhou06.jpg

cadagoto, ı did not remote upload from rapidshare since I bought rdp. But as I remember
rapidshare were banning some hosts like fileserve did before.

yes remote upload from rapidshare gives this error

c02k8683zhwz.jpg

Last edited:
and again ftp sucks, i can't remote files to other stable file host i can't upload anything here and i can't download, because download speed is 90 kb/s, netload is one big mistake

OMG it is impossible to upload. I have to upload the same file 20 times and hopefully one works. This includes going to 100% countless times and still failing

Hi, I just learned that Netload caps at 200 DL points a day per user. Meaning I can only get 200 points per IP a day. Is this true for everyone? It seems kind of low.
its true
You can only get 200 pts/day/per account.
200 DL very good pts for home users.
This limit required to prevent cheat. (etc. users can try download with gbit servers for high pts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back