[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
try other payout option, fastest way is paypal.

Since I am INDIAN and I have INDIAN paypal account I cant use paypal balance for making any kind of purchase that's the reason I requested webmoney payout and mike told me that " Netload have sending limitation of their webmoney account "

So I will wait for this payout and when netload clear my money I will start upload and promote netload again .
thanks .

System sale count not corect???. I'm working 4day but no sale and nothing

Its about sales its not download point that you get in every 5 minutes or 1 minutes just be patient work with them there sales system is awesome i am with them from last 10 days and they are awesome.

my first day at netload : 0 sale :(

there system is fine today i got 10 sales yesterday 20 so dont be a dumb just work hard and post quality content.

Its about sales its not download point that you get in every 5 minutes or 1 minutes just be patient work with them there sales system is awesome i am with them from last 10 days and they are awesome.

there system is fine today i got 10 sales yesterday 20 so dont be a dumb just work hard and post quality content.
I didn't complaint or say the system is error. I just say I got no sale. Just a comment

so if i dont like pps and i wanna change back to PPd. will i get the same rate as i had before or it will automatically go to the lowest rate ($25)?

and one more question.. on PPS, do i have to wait 45 days before getting the payment?

Last edited:
hey where could I check the details of where my sales are coming from - i.e what site and what file as I had two yesterday and dont know anything about them

so if i dont like pps and i wanna change back to PPd. will i get the same rate as i had before or it will automatically go to the lowest rate ($25)?

and one more question.. on PPS, do i have to wait 45 days before getting the payment?

i think they pay in 15 days well me on pps and still waiting for my payments requested on 27th fab....

hey where could I check the details of where my sales are coming from - i.e what site and what file as I had two yesterday and dont know anything about them

its not possible right now they didnt added advance stats table....

very strange some people says they get 4-5 sale per day and some says zero sale for days.
And Mike is keeping silence I belive there is a bug hit some members may be a cookie bug
or something and i hope they solve it asap.

Free user download speed is close to 0, premium download speed is good in the morning but very bad in the peek hours, uploading works really badly, but the most ridicoulus thing is that 90% of the releases cannot be finished because of hard disk crash/recovery problems. Incredible! People are angry everywhere. Next month, nobody will renew his premium account.

go here

http://netload.in/index.php?id=2

choose this
kzqiapis48at.jpg

click change information

and put your urls in other hosts with username : password as you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back