[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free users download speed = 12 kb/s even during the night :facepalm: I don't know anymore what say to my downloaders. I've already said many times to be patient....if Netload is going to support only premium users I think that it's better to say the truth instead of repeat over and over again " we're working on it " or " it will be fix in few days "

you must leave netload its not for noobs.
Yes, yes...ok little noob. I leave the horrible download speed and the hd crash all for the heavy uploaders like you, I'm sure that you'll work good in this perfect situation however great uploader like you are used to work under these conditions :)):)):)):))

Please stop hddcrash.

I think we have to find out a solution together to be more than impressive on netload to let them understand that without a solution for this problem, they can stop their business.

Here everyone is worried only about payements and PPS.
Anyone is able to understand that if today someone buys a premium account and try to use it, HE WILL NEVER RENEW IT!
And the uploader that has pushed the sell WILL LOSE HIS CREDIBILITY.

Netload has been one of the best hoster. But with this HDcrash problem is totaly nothing. Impossibile to work at all.

cant read pages... can some 1 please confirm me that that ... any 1 GOT payment VIA alertpay from NETLOAD ?

is this nessary to b a PREMIUM member to get the payout ?

Last edited:
I think we have to find out a solution together to be more than impressive on netload to let them understand that without a solution for this problem, they can stop their business.

Here everyone is worried only about payements and PPS.
Anyone is able to understand that if today someone buys a premium account and try to use it, HE WILL NEVER RENEW IT!
And the uploader that has pushed the sell WILL LOSE HIS CREDIBILITY.

Netload has been one of the best hoster. But with this HDcrash problem is totaly nothing. Impossibile to work at all.
I totally agree with you and I think that Netload is working on this problem at the moment, but maybe it's not so easy to fix as it seems. Also I think that they'll pay, no doubts about that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back