Status
Not open for further replies.
one week without sales xD, and with plan 3, two days nothing happens :facepalm:
The time are ending.....

dont be too worried about some of these premium link generators 90% of the free ones are scams to rake in advertising revenue and never work. the most legitimate reason for recent sales drops i can think of is that free user speed has increased in some countries

No, debrid sites work perfectly with netload for long time ago, and these drop sales of all uploaders, if all time are changing filehost, I as downloader, buy a debrid site 8-)

Last edited:
here is why I'm not earning well at rlsl...
http://www.rlslog.net/download-all-hosters-one-account/

that guy keep bumping that thread over and over again...
well, he is not author, but I think he pay for doing that.

lol, it's all about money for rlslog admin, the rlslog admin cares nothing about uploaders too.

everybody there is posting netload links.;)

so i don't quite think that site deserves so much traffic daily.

a lot more sites can do it better with better links.

i have to say, people are lazy and stick to the place where they get stuffs from.

fastest release or not fastest release, rlslog might be the fastest ,but with 15 or 30 minutes late in other sites, i don't think it really matters much for downloaders.

those warez content never is unique.. less than 1 hour , other sites will have it with non-netload links.

if you have sites like mov-world,that's a best site with a lot of mirrors, so when mu and filesonic are down, there are still uploaded.to links or filefactory links. and the stuffs are still alive.

Dear Netload support i have one important question:

By 2 days i PAYED for 1 month premium account and AGAIN (after 2 days) im waiting login data, i pay using Payapl and i wrote already 6 email to your support BUT WITHOUT any reply, this is not one good behaviour from one SERIOUS file host.

So please let me know something urgently about this situation .

PS. i can give you Transaction ID and email that make operation.

Last edited:
revenge67, the one you looking for is not here for a while.

if you want to meet Mike, and live in Germany, you can visit here.
Responsible Party per §5 TMG:
netload GmbH
Weismüllerstraße 28
D-60314 Frankfurt am Main

Registergericht: Frankfurt am Main, HRB 83098
Geschäftsführer: Sven Mielke

and also, I think you should register before buying premium

FOr me is not important Mike but somebody of Netload support and also for buy premium you need ONLY to pay using paypal without any registration.

This i done clicking one netload link and i wanted to buy premium but i payed without receive login data in my email of payement

charles and simmer, you're right. I think my download 70-80% percent come from that shit, that's why I have a thousand downloads and no sale. So post the release fastest might not getting sale, it's about lucky, or have a plenty of post all day, from morning to midnight without rest, and yep, I have my real life also.

I'm feelin' lucky today :)

Last week was bad shit :facepalm: its all because of zevera and tvshows spammer on rlslog. X-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back