[official] Netload.in Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you upload more than 5 paralel upload at the same time?
When ı try 6th it says " 421 too many connections from this ip" ı can upload 10 paralel uploads before.Using filezilla.

Do i need to enter the correct address and name and all other information correctly or just anything would work?

33272717.jpg

BTW My Payout Is Paypal.

684371_tn.jpg

MIKE's last reply is belongs to 34 days before and he came here 6 days ago
and no reply. If you call this support, you do not know english .

here is how netload works

2751315652_Lazy_Businessman_tn.jpg

this site dont hev meny good option:

1.can't see whic file was sold
2. can't see from whic site was sale
3. can't see from whic country was sale

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

netload paypal payout marked as done, but no money...lol

Payout by Paypal

requested on 26.03.2012, yeah, 10 working days past, still no money received, today is the 11th working day after my payout request.

i have received in time payout via paypal for 4 times

the 4th payout was requested on 25.03.2012.

the 5th payout was requested on 26.03.2012

on a side note, if netload wants to be the best to rule the market or wants to be the next filesonic, 100 KB/s guaranteed free speed will be the key.

uploaded.to, filefactory, extabit, raptorgator...
they will never be market leader
to kill them all, netload should give at least 100 KB/s, 100 KB/s is enough to kill them all , beause netload offers the best payout.
why netload offers such insane affiliate plans, they want to rule the market,but i really don't understand their stragedy,yes they can disable PPD,but 2 KB/s free speed, is just not the right way to win the market..

offering at least 100 KB/s free speed will not decrease the sales,instead, it will increase the sales, at least for me.

Funny i always got paid from netload via paypal...on the ninth day..about 3 times...this time around its the 10th day and No payment.....what's happening??

Payout by Paypal

requested on 26.03.2012, yeah, 10 working days past, still no money received, today is the 11th working day after my payout request.

i have received in time payout via paypal for 4 times

the 4th payout was requested on 25.03.2012.

the 5th payout was requested on 26.03.2012

on a side note, if netload wants to be the best to rule the market or wants to be the next filesonic, 100 KB/s guaranteed free speed will be the key.

uploaded.to, filefactory, extabit, raptorgator...
they will never be market leader
to kill them all, netload should give at least 100 KB/s, 100 KB/s is enough to kill them all , beause netload offers the best payout.
why netload offers such insane affiliate plans, they want to rule the market,but i really don't understand their stragedy,yes they can disable PPD,but 2 KB/s free speed, is just not the right way to win the market..

offering at least 100 KB/s free speed will not decrease the sales,instead, it will increase the sales, at least for me.

Funny i always got paid from netload via paypal...on the ninth day..about 3 times...this time around its the 10th day and No payment.....what's happening??

they in paranoid era:'(

today I still not get my payment... it's 10days now

I think every have the right to worry about the money, At this point I do not get surprised. Ul.to did not pay me $50 Since they move to the pps program, (Still Waiting) I got luck with Uploading.com I did request $150 before they stop the affiliate program, then I only lost $12, with hotfile I did lost $10 one day they came up and say, sorry guys we are just paying pps, one year before I lost a hotfile 1 year premium account because many complaints of DMCA, I never saw any refund, Wupload run away with $5, Before that I uste to fight with filesonic staff to get my money on time, they always use to have many problems at the moment to pay.
With fileserve, never mind... they just kick my ass out of their server, with any notice before, rapidshare did not exchange my rapidpoints, after they got the legal problems. the same with megaupload, Lost 50000 points, so what. I am still here, fucking arount. this must be a hobby, if you base your financial life on this shit, you will be in troubles.
They Know most of the users upload not legal content to cash then, the traffic, so they belive they can bent over us and give us an ass fuck like a whores.

Lets hope that we get pay, with this one, netload has been runing this bussisnes for good numbers of years, and I think, always with the same fuc#$%&/ bad service.

I forgot, depositfiles is still Paying, I just got a payment of them yesterday.

http://i.imgbox.com/aagxHoRc.jpg

Last edited:
@ pro

you are stupid....

it's known issue that they have problem paying webmoney users.
you know that already,it's you are crying about your webmoney payment.

and it's known fact that they pay paypal users on time.

so ,many people still can work with this host.

but now they don't pay on time via paypal.

so..it could be a big sign to decided if we are going to continue to work with them.

paypal option is always more important than your webmoney option.. period..

if a file host doesn't have paypal option for people to purchase premium account, the sales will decrease like hell

and keep waiting for your webmoney payout..good luck.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back