I don't have it but I'll give you a copy as soon as I get it.Can I have the Firefox addon submitter?![]()
Please be patient. You know how the re-rate system works. I've PMed you.Mr.Happy dude, my submissions are in queue for 2 days now? whats going on ? i m waiting to get re-rated :d
Mr.Happy http://www.hotfilezone.org
please unban my site i have resolved the issuse'
I have even mailed you
Your site is whitelisted as you for a long time already :Swhitelist my site :- http://warezrock.in/
You registered, your site was approved. You can submit whenever you want. You don't have to wait for any apporval etc.hey plz whitelist my site warezmad.com button added..........
^ Yes i got it, i have to wait 1 more day, anyways, can i submit 20 more now?
Your site is whitelisted as you for a long time already :S
http://www.mechoddl.com/site/warezrock.in
well mr happy first of all i'm really dissapointed as you decreased my rating to 2* hence i removed button.
Rating History
Comments:
Site Rating reduced due to an excessive amount of titles not following best practices. what do you call best practices man?i would have been banned from all other ddl if i didnt follow best practices and submitted bad topic titles well anyway happy new year.just to tell you i don't know if there is a prob with mechoddl system as i always submit properly on every ddl following their rules you should give a reason also where and what was my fault ?
Just register the site you want whitelisted in the same way. If you have a problem just let me know.ops sorry wrong site :P
here is the new one http://www.hotfileservez.com
and yeah can you then re-rate my site :P www.warezrock.in :D
Just did a quick check and your submits which I rejected are also not on Katz so I presume they rejected them too.
Here's how the system works. For example for movies the it checks for name of movies then date in brackets. By brackets I mean (0000). If it doesn't follow that formula then the admin is recommended to reject the submit. The script only highlights the poor quality submits. They have to be manually rejected so it's a combination of an intelligent script and confirmation by a human to prevent any chance of error. A log is also keep of every rejected submit.
Anyway enough of the technical talk. Here's the proof:
http://i.imgur.com/o1mOI.png
http://i.imgur.com/UMgBx.png
http://i.imgur.com/rVKFo.png
You have a total of 421 which are rejected which is more than any pretty much every other site. If you want to see the rest you can see them in the Webmaster Area. In My Account you can see a list of submitted downloads that are rejected and the reasons they were rejected for you to check whenever you want. Your site was banned earlier after you removed the button however your downloads are still in the system and not deleted so if you re-add the MechoDDL button then all your submits will be restored. If you chose not to re-add the button then after a while they will be removed from the database. Either way best of luck with whatever you chose. If you want even if your banned you can login to the Webmaster Area and go to the My Account area and see all your downloads which were rejected.
Just register the site you want whitelisted in the same way. If you have a problem just let me know.
A quick note to everyone. I'm going away for 2 days so I won't be able to help with any technical issues. Mecho will still do the queue and some re-rates as normal. You can PM me and I'll get to them as soon as I return![]()
File not found for the button.. anyone got a copy?
http://i.imgur.com/9vLjc.gif
Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.
Contact us